Resolved Unit grouping breaks on Delegate Command ON

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello I noticed a very strange behavior, where my archers got grouped into infantry, cavalry to archers and so on very randomly.
It turns out that the delegate command also has access to the F7 "Transfer" command and it seems to use it in a very bad way.

- Enter battle, look at groups (1,2,3..)
- Press F6
- Look at groups setup again

Result: It does not happen 100% of the time but very often Archers end up grouped with infantry, cavalry is broken into several groups etc. It makes no sense and there is no way to recover from this, as the F7 command does not make a difference between unit types, then it is impossible to reset into the original group setup

Expectation: F6 does not do any "Transfers" (F7) or there is a possibility to "reset" any transfers to the original state to recover Archers (or others) mixed into infantry, cavalry, etc.

I can send screenshots if neccessary.

Thanks!

EDIT: Completely re-worked the report as I found the most likely cause now.

EDIT#2: Happens on Beta 1.1.0 as well as 1.0.9

Last edited:
Pushing this up.

Just as @AndrewBones mentioned, using the F6 delegate command will merge archers into the infantry grouping. No access to cavalry now so cannot confirm that issue.

Personally did not encounter this prior to Beta 1.3, no mods running on this fresh campaign.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files.

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom