Need More Info Unit formations sometimes force themselves into a permanent square shape

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.8.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: When ordering units to move to a position in battle, their formation sometimes "condenses" itself into a small square. This is because sometimes the units don't fit somwhere in a straight line, however this shape cannot be undone - even the Circle formation becomes a square. This bug could be fatal in a scenario where units need to spread out or form a circle.
How to Reproduce: Click around when in battle, especially around trees.
Have you used cheats and if so which: None
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

+1 this also happends easily in the bandit-hideout with Mountain bandits.
if you follow the stream, but tell them to stop at certain points - they will cluster.
When you tell them to move to the next area and stop - they will still be clustered -> even if there is room for them to spread out on line.
This is more an example on where to get it easily.
Typically in this hideout if you follow the stream, and where the rocks make the water um.. I'm not sure what the english word is, divide and fissle, bobble.
This is where the rockwalls are narrow so you can stand 2-3 shoulder to shoulder roughly.

But as the op says if this happends in a more combat intense scenario with big scale battles this can be a deathsentence specially if you play on the harder difficulty.

Are you still experiencing this issue on the latest version of the game? (v1.0.2) If so, could you share the save file you are experiencing this issue with us?
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom