Unit Coloration

Users who are viewing this thread

Uscka

Recruit
Do you guys thing the units will follow the color scheme of the banner or clan you chose, like if I have a blue banner but have Vlandian troops will they have blue instead of red on items besides their shields?

From the Beta footage I've seen, unit's accessories are the colour of the team. (for instance, when Vlandian Sergeants are in the light-colour-version, their items are yellow instead of red) The only exceptions I've seen are the Aserai Guard's belt (always blue/purple) and some Huskarl's trousers (red lines)
Aside from these, I reckon troops will be of the same colour-scheme as the banner

Last edited:
From the Beta footage I've seen, unit's accessories are the colour of the team. (for instance, when Vlandian Sergeants are in the light-colour-version, their items are yellow instead of red) The only exceptions I've seen are the Aserai Guard's belt (always blue/purple) and some Huskarl's trousers (red lines)
Aside from these, I reckon troops will be of the same colour-scheme as the banner
Okay awesome, thank you, I’ve been watching some beta footage but not really paying attention to aesthetic details, I appreciate the response.

I would like an option for brighter and exaggerated colors. Some times I feel all the troops start to blend together and look too similar. It looks good but I would like the option some times to just have bright red bad guys and bright blue allies or such.

I would like an option for brighter and exaggerated colors. Some times I feel all the troops start to blend together and look too similar. It looks good but I would like the option some times to just have bright red bad guys and bright blue allies or such.
And others want the colours darker, including me. I guess we will be have to wait and see. If nothing else, mods will be our friends.

The bright colors on display in the gamescom 2019 demo were a bit too much. The cyan color in particular matched my 77 year old mother's bath robe. My first thought was, "why are those men marching into battle wearing pajamas, shouldn't they be wearing armor?".

If the bright colors are not toned down I predict that armor decoloring mods with be very popular.

Back
Top Bottom