Unit collisions is an absolute nightmare

Users who are viewing this thread

Morning Star

Veteran
Why unit collisions are still so bad
2 years have passed, and the official version will be released in half a month.
TW doesn't seem to fix this anymore
Everyone seems to be lubricated
I don't understand why the 2016 unit collision is doing just fine

2 years have passed, and the official version will be released in half a month.
What? Their release timeframe is Q2/2022, that´s 3,5 months. But of course the game will get delayed, they won´t be able to add all the missing stuff they have announced in 3,5 months. I´m not even sure if they can add everything in 6 months if I consider their "pace".

What? Their release timeframe is Q2/2022, that´s 3,5 months. But of course the game will get delayed, they won´t be able to add all the missing stuff they have announced in 3,5 months. I´m not even sure if they can add everything in 6 months if I consider their "pace".
TW has not announced a specific release date, I can only guess
I think I still have to believe in TW
Continue 10 or 8 years to perfect the game

This is a problem that traces officially (not counting the alpha-beta period) back to the beginning of the EA period.
It's beyond my understanding why this is still a problem to this day... I guess it's just another thing to add to the list of the Bannerlord experience™.

Is this fun Taleworlds?

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Not to me...

i call it popcorning. when masses of infantry (usually stacked on walls during sieges) are just shifting and twitching... like corn kernels on a hot oily pan about to explode into some snack for a movie

What? Their release timeframe is Q2/2022, that´s 3,5 months. But of course the game will get delayed, they won´t be able to add all the missing stuff they have announced in 3,5 months.
I don’t think literally anyone on earth believes the Q2 meme. I didn’t when they said “early access lasts a year”, and wow. I was right. If it actually releases before June, I’ll film myself running through a Dunkin’ Donuts parking lot fully naked with a Krispy Kreme around my selfie stick.

i call it popcorning. when masses of infantry (usually stacked on walls during sieges) are just shifting and twitching... like corn kernels on a hot oily pan about to explode into some snack for a movie
giphy.gif

Absoultely :lol:?.

The best analogy I've read to describe this problem... I'll borrow it from you for future mentions if the problem persists in the near future™.
RBM only fixes half of the problem, it can't fix jittering.
☝️This!
Unfortunately, this is fact despite the tremendous commitment from the RBM guys to mitigate the adverse effects of wild jittering.

Yeah our way of "fixing" it is to reduce the chance it will happen by making troops wait when there is no way to go and giving them bit more space in general.

Back
Top Bottom