[Union] 4th Regiment, US Infantry "The Applebuckers" -Recruiting-

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2jb5g8l.gif

Shootout in, Uhh...South Bohan

Oh look 14 pages of GIFs and ponys. I came to taleworlds to get away from those things. Please take your spam back to the other forums. Please.

Frederickson said:
Oh look 14 pages of GIFs and ponys. I came to taleworlds to get away from those things. Please take your spam back to the other forums. Please.
Please go look to the other threads and go through 14 pages of boring. Please take your boring and bad attitude to another forum. Please.

D0WPb.gif

Don't like it? Then don't look at the thread, and for that matter...don't post in it so it shows up in your recent posts...bad move.

Well my job is to ring the town bell whenever I flupping feel like it, so it's not really any change there...

...don't ask how my town operates. You never want to find out.
Never go to Silent Hill.

Sir Audiate said:
Well my job is to ring the town bell whenever I flupping feel like it, so it's not really any change there...

...don't ask how my town operates. You never want to find out.
Never go to Silent Hill.
Still confused....

Sir Audiate, are you a kid or what?Stop telling how leaders have to lead, and begin to make your job not the other's job.
Frederickson, not even better than Audiate, go away, don't post if you don't like it. If you like say it, if you don't, shut up!
So guys, grow up a little bit!

According to this, and by the fact Pinkamena leads very well his own regiment: Go away if you don't like and just be mature, not a lot, just a minimum.

Sherman, please, let us talk about this. I hardly know you. And I think you hardly know me. Why did you come out of the blue to harass Frederickson and myself? I'll be waiting on TS. Cheerio.

STOP: Stop this thread drama right now. Do not post replys to this arguement. Pinkamena, come to my office when you read this please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom