Resolved Unicolor Screen for Seconds

Users who are viewing this thread

Csatádi

Grandmaster Knight
Anyone met this issue? I don't know if it's mod related, a graphic setting does this, a new graphic driver doesn's support this game or what. It appears while playing WFAS since months. After a short period everything works again but the game runs anyway and a unicolor screen is unpleasant during battles.

You should maybe post this topic in WFaS section; this board is dedicated for Warband. When it comes to the former game, I have not encountered any issues with it throughout my entire gameplay of it spanning more than ten years. The issue of yours can be caused by a myriad of culprits.

Wow, you have 10 years of experience and you don't know WFAS uses warband engine?
It does not matter what game's engine is used; each title from M&B franchise has its own dedicated section to keep TW forum organized and categorized. Thus, users are able to find information quickly, based on their needs or preferences.

WFaS runs on Warband engine, version number 1.143, that is, without all the operations added later for NW/ VC. However, when I first played the game before its international release, it ran on the original M&B engine.

Back
Top Bottom