Unhelpful Steam moderator (elysebluemoon_TW)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reconquista

Recruit
This person is being very unhelpful/incompetent or is blatantly taking the mick at this point. He doesn't read the replies people send him in the threads and just answers with a generic reply as if he had it pre-written in his notepad and he just copies and pastes the exact same reply to all of the threads. Furthermore he marks his useless copypasta as a solution to the problem and doesn't bother reading replies from the users and just blatantly asks them for the exact same thing without reading their replies. He is also deleting some threads which he doesn't seem to like or is not competent enough to reply to with a sensible answer. I am not sure if this is considered normal in Turkey, but here in the EU it is not and such rudeness and blatant bad manners & incompetence are not tolerated in the customer service sector. Furthermore such an employee would have received a verbal or written warning in the best case scenario or even sacked on the spot in the worst.

Do you intend to do something about this Tale Worlds?

Look forward to your reply

I am not sure if this is considered normal in Turkey, but here in the EU it is not and such rudeness and blatant bad manners
How's this constructive?
He's just doing his job, and if it requires a custom message he'll write one.
Would you like every response to a bug report to be customised or more bugs to be adressed?

How's this constructive?
He's just doing his job, and if it requires a custom message he'll write one.
Would you like every response to a bug report to be customised or more bugs to be adressed?
Ignoring replies from users and answering them with generic copypasta is considered doing his job? I am a bit baffeled and not sure if you are either trolling or are genuinely being serious?

Ignoring replies from users and answering them with generic copypasta is considered doing his job? I am a bit baffeled and not sure if you are either trolling or are genuinely being serious?
Isn't his job to adress a bug report from the forum and send it to the devs? If more info is needed he'll have to manage.
Idk now, he's been pretty ok with the bugs that i posted.

This person is being very unhelpful/incompetent or is blatantly taking the mick at this point. He doesn't read the replies people send him in the threads and just answers with a generic reply as if he had it pre-written in his notepad and he just copies and pastes the exact same reply to all of the threads. Furthermore he marks his useless copypasta as a solution to the problem and doesn't bother reading replies from the users and just blatantly asks them for the exact same thing without reading their replies. He is also deleting some threads which he doesn't seem to like or is not competent enough to reply to with a sensible answer. I am not sure if this is considered normal in Turkey, but here in the EU it is not and such rudeness and blatant bad manners & incompetence are not tolerated in the customer service sector. Furthermore such an employee would have received a verbal or written warning in the best case scenario or even sacked on the spot in the worst.

Do you intend to do something about this Tale Worlds?

Look forward to your reply
I don't know that much about steam but in the forums elysebluemoon is a good support imo.

and I don't know how you can say ", but here in the EU it is not and such rudeness and blatant bad manners & incompetence are not tolerated in the customer service sector" while Ubisoft exists

Isn't his job to adress a bug report from the forum and send it to the devs? If more info is needed he'll have to manage.
Idk now, he's been pretty ok with the bugs that i posted.
So as long as he helped YOU and only YOU personally then he is fine. Everyone else can stay neglected. Good to know mate, you wouldn't be the guy in question by any chance? Seems you are shilling for him/her quite a bit

I don't know that much about steam but in the forums elysebluemoon is a good support imo.

and I don't know how you can say ", but here in the EU it is not and such rudeness and blatant bad manners & incompetence are not tolerated in the customer service sector" while Ubisoft exists
Ok I gotta admit that Ubisoft bit made me giggle a bit. Good on you mate :mrgreen:

Edit. But their games actually you know... work? :mrgreen:

So as long as he helped YOU and only YOU personally then he is fine. Everyone else can stay neglected. Good to know mate, you wouldn't be the guy in question by any chance? Seems you are shilling for him/her quite a bit
they are a freaking community support, what do you even expect? They are not actual devs, they take issues ask questions if needed and just deliver them to the developers.

You know that some people maybe look around the bug section like me or @sniparsexe and don't see him insulting or doing what you say he's Doing. I do go on these forums sometimes to see if i can relate to some bugs and provide more info and he's not insulting or anything
In these forums at the very least

they are a freaking community support, what do you even expect? They are not actual devs, they take issues ask questions if needed and just deliver them to the developers.
That meaning they can't provide more Information than what they know
It's like asking mexxico to add new weapons

So you just ignore the bit where I wrote that he/she is ignoring the comments users leave as replies on the threads and even ignoring the bit about deleting threads for no reason? I am starting to see the pattern of the type of people on Tale Worlds forums

Maybe you could point to some example threads where he/she is 'ignoring' or 'being rude' to people?

I am starting to see the pattern of the type of people on Tale Worlds forums
This is unneccessary, especially having in mind the worldwide notoriety of the steam forum users , so no need to flame/bait, as someone here might take it and then we will have to take certain actions.

Now i can speak mostly regarding TW forums and elysebluemoon's engagement here.
elysebluemoon's tech support account was created ~9.5 months ago, and it already has 6670+ responds to tech support threads.
That would amount to ~23+ posts per day on average (and that is weekends included)
So i'd say that's a Godsent employee for this forum's tech support.

About the engagement and hierarchy on the Steam forum, i'm sure some of them (maybe even elysebluemoon personally) will stop by this thread and clarify things for you.

In the meantime i'm asking everyone to keep it civil and discuss things in a calm and constructive way.

This is unneccessary, especially having in mind the worldwide notoriety of the steam forum users , so no need to flame/bait, as someone here might take it and then we will have to take certain actions.

elysebluemoon's tech support account was created ~9.5 months ago, and it already has 6670+ responds to tech support.
That would amount to ~23+ posts per day on average (weekends included)

About engagement and hierarchy on the Steam forum, i'm sure some of them (maybe even elysebluemoon personally) will stop by this thread and clarify things for you.

In the meantime i'm asking everyone to keep it civil and discuss things in a calm and constructive way.
Will do, thanks and omfg 6600 replies...

I would also assume that in the EU, the individual is presumed innocent until proven guilty, and it is the burden of the accuser to provide evidence that supports the accusation, which you have failed to do.

I think it is quite normal for people to jump in the defense of someone who is being accused without evidence, especially if they have interacted with that person in the past in a way that would contradict the accusation.

elysebluemoon's tech support account was created ~9.5 months ago, and it already has 6670+ responds to tech support threads.
That would amount to ~23+ posts per day on average (and that is weekends included)

About the engagement and hierarchy on the Steam forum, i'm sure some of them (maybe even elysebluemoon personally) will stop by this thread and clarify things for you.

While I dont have an actual opinion on elysebluemoon since I've not been talking to him I could argue that if he's just copying the same answers all the time 23+ answers each day isn't that much, could do that in 10 min and call it a day :wink: However I doubt that is the case, just wanted to say that :grin:

I would also assume that in the EU, the individual is presumed innocent until proven guilty, and it is the burden of the accuser to provide evidence that supports the accusation, which you have failed to do.

I think it is quite normal for people to jump in the defense of someone who is being accused without evidence, especially if they have interacted with that person in the past in a way that would contradict the accusation.
In Germany where I live this is the case you are innocent until proven guilty if someone calls you stupid but you've always been the smartest in class that means that the person who called you stupid is wrong and as you said the OP proved nothing and had no evidence and especially this is true when I think most people on the forum have at least had a reply from elyse which fully contradicts the OP

In Germany where I live this is the case you are innocent until proven guilty if someone calls you stupid but you've always been the smartest in class that means that the person who called you stupid is wrong and as you said the OP proved nothing and had no evidence and especially this is true when I think most people on the forum have at least had a reply from elyse which fully contradicts the OP
The long replies from you are really a direct hit
Agree with what you said and I should have probably said more about how he responds to the community as a whole and not just towards me
My bad there..

Last edited:
While I dont have an actual opinion on elysebluemoon since I've not been talking to him I could argue that if he's just copying the same answers all the time 23+ answers each day isn't that much, could do that in 10 min and call it a day :wink: However I doubt that is the case, just wanted to say that :grin:
I can personally confirm that's not the case. elysebluemoon relayed many issues directly to me and those issues been fixed thanks to that.

It is true that sometimes elysebluemoon doesn't seem to understand an issue, but that's generally been a failure on my part to adequately explain it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom