Unhelpful Steam moderator (elysebluemoon_TW)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I dont have an actual opinion on elysebluemoon since I've not been talking to him I could argue that if he's just copying the same answers all the time 23+ answers each day isn't that much, could do that in 10 min and call it a day :wink: However I doubt that is the case, just wanted to say that :grin:
I've just taken a look at his last ~30 replies, and yes, they are mostly C&P.
He is informing people that the bugs they reported are fixed. This involves keeping track of reported bugs, asking the development team about progress, going back to the thread and paste the reply. In the meantime he also forwards new bugs to the development team and does some other stuff I don't have any idea about. Just because the post is copied, it doesn't mean it didn't require effort.

I had replies and follow ups about all I reported.

And I hope all people reporting to devs do C&P and do not type, each time, "Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting."

I've just taken a look at his last ~30 replies, and yes, they are mostly C&P.
He is informing people that the bugs they reported are fixed. This involves keeping track of reported bugs, asking the development team about progress, going back to the thread and paste the reply. In the meantime he also forwards new bugs to the development team and does some other stuff I don't have any idea about. Just because the post is copied, it doesn't mean it didn't require effort.

I never stated that either, just said that number of posts is no indicator of quality or hours put into a the job without context :smile: all is good!

Inappropriate behavior
And what what would you think, now that people brought arguments OP is gone
I beg your pardon. Which exact arguments did you bring up and I mean YOU personally? The last encounter I recall between us. YOU went radio silent really quick. No burps or farts came out of your mouth when I asked about the deleted threads or the ignored replies on Steam. Your buddies went quick on demanding evidence but ignored the fact of my OP which stated that this mod DELETED threads. You all seem so brave when you are together in a pack but in truth are fairly pathetic to be fair. Now would you be so kind as to pinpoint me to the exact point of your statement which made your bean sized brain believe that there is some argument which made me go away?

I look forward to hearing from you. I do indeed.

"Unhelpful Steam moderator (elysebluemoon_TW)"
I don't use the steam forums but assuming this is the same person that mods the TW forumand the same function, you are blatantly misunderstanding their role and job for TW.

The Mod reviews the reports and
1. asks for information/.sav needed to forward to the devs, since 90% of people ignore instructions on how to report problems correctly

2. Forewords the messages to the Devs.

3. Updates the post with "IN progress" "more info needed" "solved", important as many time the original poster doesn't check back, but other users may jump in with the info or .sav

Solved means the devs have addressed it and found a solution, NOT that it's been fixed already in the live game

4. Reminds posters /bumps topic to check if problems have been fixed in recent updates.

There's a massive volume of posts they need to respond to so YES OF COURSE THEY USE A TEMPLATE to paste the messages.

This person is being very unhelpful/incompetent or is blatantly taking the mick at this point. He doesn't read the replies people send him in the threads and just answers with a generic reply as if he had it pre-written in his notepad and he just copies and pastes the exact same reply to all of the threads. Furthermore he marks his useless copypasta as a solution to the problem and doesn't bother reading replies from the users and just blatantly asks them for the exact same thing without reading their replies. He is also deleting some threads which he doesn't seem to like or is not competent enough to reply to with a sensible answer. I am not sure if this is considered normal in Turkey, but here in the EU it is not and such rudeness and blatant bad manners & incompetence are not tolerated in the customer service sector. Furthermore such an employee would have received a verbal or written warning in the best case scenario or even sacked on the spot in the worst.

Do you intend to do something about this Tale Worlds?

Look forward to your reply
It's not a Nintendo Power hotline, their job isn't to answer your questions. They have to filter the useful reports to the devs and ask for additional information for the sole purpose or aiding the devs in fixing bugs and crashes. They are not customer service.

This Mod always is completely polite and competent in all the topics I make/read here.

I beg your pardon. Which exact arguments did you bring up and I mean YOU personally? The last encounter I recall between us. YOU went radio silent really quick. No burps or farts came out of your mouth when I asked about the deleted threads or the ignored replies on Steam. Your buddies went quick on demanding evidence but ignored the fact of my OP which stated that this mod DELETED threads. You all seem so brave when you are together in a pack but in truth are fairly pathetic to be fair. Now would you be so kind as to pinpoint me to the exact point of your statement which made your bean sized brain believe that there is some argument which made me go away?

I look forward to hearing from you. I do indeed.

You aren't even consistent in what you write, in this one you claimed he deleted the threads, in the OP you said he deleted some of them. What then? Did he magically wait for you to see the threads and then deleted them before you could gather anything?

Being a Karen will get you nowhere, this is not Twitter.

insulting a nation
You aren't even consistent in what you write, in this one you claimed he deleted the threads, in the OP you said he deleted some of them. What then? Did he magically wait for you to see the threads and then deleted them before you could gather anything?

Being a Karen will get you nowhere, this is not Twitter.
Deleted threads & deleted some of them is the exact same thing. I would consider you either trolling or having brain damage but I can see that you are calling someone "Karen" which is a favorite of the Yankeestan I am not surprised at all. I am sorry but it is really hard for me to consider an American seriously, that myth of you lot being stupid was an understatement and your comment is just another nail in the coffin. Jesus Christ how utterly stupid does one have to be to consider lack of one word a completely different thing. Are they putting drugs in your food or something? Please get help, ring 911 right now. :mrgreen:

Deleted threads & deleted some of them is the exact same thing. I would consider you either trolling or having brain damage but I can see that you are calling someone "Karen" which is a favorite of the Yankeestan I am not surprised at all. I am sorry but it is really hard for me to consider an American seriously, that myth of you lot being stupid was an understatement and your comment is just another nail in the coffin. Jesus Christ how utterly stupid does one have to be to consider lack of one word a completely different thing. Are they putting drugs in your food or something? Please get help, ring 911 right now. :mrgreen:

Wow I wonder why a moderator deleted some of your posts?

This person is being very unhelpful/incompetent or is blatantly taking the mick at this point. He doesn't read the replies people send him in the threads and just answers with a generic reply as if he had it pre-written in his notepad and he just copies and pastes the exact same reply to all of the threads. Furthermore he marks his useless copypasta as a solution to the problem and doesn't bother reading replies from the users and just blatantly asks them for the exact same thing without reading their replies. He is also deleting some threads which he doesn't seem to like or is not competent enough to reply to with a sensible answer. I am not sure if this is considered normal in Turkey, but here in the EU it is not and such rudeness and blatant bad manners & incompetence are not tolerated in the customer service sector. Furthermore such an employee would have received a verbal or written warning in the best case scenario or even sacked on the spot in the worst.

Do you intend to do something about this Tale Worlds?

Look forward to your reply

Please refer to this sticky topic on our Steam Tech Support board that explains why we mark threads as answered even when the issue is still open, and what we do with tickets when they are resolved. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom