Unfortunately quitting M&B2

Users who are viewing this thread

I' ve playing M&B 2 since early acess without any problems, having a lot of fun....

When the game release the problems begun....played for some hours and then.....a lot of crashes.....unplayable.

Already tried techninal support and after followed every single step in "Crash Checklist" for weeks i give up...

Its the first game that early acess works better than the final version of the game.

Good luck for all of you!

I would say yes to the early access part. I think 1.7 was much better than full release. Battle orders was a great idea but not having full control over companions and where to put each troops type sucks. I am not a huge fan of the new economy system, I know what they intended and it's working ok, but there are still a ton of issues especially late game and inflation hits and it seems that the production can't keep up an consumables seem to get really rare. And biggest is sieges. They are a total nightmare right now. Ai pathing is horrendous, Only going up 1 of the 2 towers, ram knocking downt he first gate and then then run and wont knock down the second gate. For full release the game is "Far" from finished

so where's your crash report again?
Clsy, as repported in technical support i cant get that. After the crashes the screen goes black and i have to reboot.......Already tried everything in the correct forum. This thread only wants to highlight TalesWords why a lot of players are leaving M&B.

The game is great....but unplayable

@leokhan4
joke aside judging by the information you provided i can only suspect it was a hardware problem
unfortunately you didn't provide what PSU you are using
the most likely scenario is you cheaped out or got a defective PSU, underclock/limit power to see if it still occur

@leokhan4
joke aside judging by the information you provided i can only suspect it was a hardware problem
unfortunately you didn't provide what PSU you are using
the most likely scenario is you cheaped out or got a defective PSU, underclock/limit power to see if it still occur
a crash because of the psu? wouldnt that result in a complete shutdown? :unsure:
i suspect win 11 but just guessing without any given information

You are just jealous because you don't have your own goodbye thread. Sad!

True!

I wish I could strike that unique balance between "I can't stand this any more" and "I need everyone to look at me"

I'm usually one or the other... but I just can't manage both at once!

Lucky dude. Playing EA without any problems lol. I mean I havent played the game recently, but had few limited issues with 1.9 and 1.0

Before that however I had often crashes and way more issues. Be happy you got to play that much without issues

Back
Top Bottom