• Welcome to the forums on our new hosting setup. Everything should be working the same, but if you run into any problems, please let us know over here.

Need More Info Unexpected game crash on any action after the same amount of time

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.7.1
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
-

KarpiZa

Recruit
Summary: My game crashes no matter what I do, no matter if mods are enabled or not. At first, the computer worked fine, I did not change anything. The error appears with and without mods.

BetterExeptionWindows says the following is the cause of the error (both with and without mods*):

Source: TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I also added a photo with an error in xml files, I don’t know if you need it. (It's in the Google docs link.)

How to play : Just play
Have you used cheats, and if so,
which ones: Scene name (if any):
Media (screenshots and video):
Crash without mods - (
), crush with - (
), crush with Better ExeptionWindows and Harmony only - (
)

BetterExeptionWindows error xml (Same error with and without mods *) - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16YkAdsDpi84vBnGbZIoiLhZmZ-fhg0rh?usp=sharing

Computer specifications :
GPU: radeon rx 560 series
GPU Driver Version:-
CPU:-
RAM: 8 GB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (Hard Disk/Solid State Drive): ssd

Last edited:

uçanbiblo

Community Support
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Hey, did you create a new campaign after the clean installed or just continued with the modded one? If the issue is persistent on a new campaign that is created after the clean install, please share your Crash ID with me.

Top Bottom