Undeserved Win

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"4) Spectating the match from team members view by joining either team is not allowed at any given point. If a player is found spectating from team members view by joining a team, he or she will be suspended for one match."
This is the rule of joining a team. The guy who has done it gets a punishment,not the team." + He left the server right after he did it.
DoF lost the match against us and you gave them a set. Because of joining the team,lol. The rule about it clearly says " he or she will be suspended for one match." Match's score was 8-7 for us.
But the result is " DoF won,10-5 . We won the match on the field but lost it on forums lol.
Undeserved win for DoF.

follow the rules then lmfao, you boys cheated and getting punished
It is not that simple.Rules are clear and if you do not follow the rules you get punishment-which is mentioned in rules as well. I can not see such a rule. The rule says "he or she will be suspended for one match."

however there is an obvious rulebreak, i think the punishment is way off, i mean, even suspending the players for 1 match will be so cruical for the team, but giving away all the rounds they played, it is harsh

Your guy was spectating the enemy, only leaving after being told by the opponent that what he was doing was not allowed, and score was a close 8-7... how is it undeserved? Knowing your opponents moves is a huge advantage, it lets you warn your teammates about cavs charging, archers positioning, tactics, whatever really.

Your guy was spectating the enemy, only leaving after being told by the opponent that what he was doing was not allowed...how is it undeserved? Knowing your opponents moves is a huge advantage, it lets you warn your teammates about cavs, archers, tactics, whatever really.
He did not join the enemy team so he could not see what the enemy team was doing.We do not say that we did not break the rules.
All we want to say is "Giving them a set is not mentioned in the rules."
Just ban the guy who has done it,lol.

If you had a recording to prove the guy wasn’t talking and that he was acting entirely by himself (without the team knowing and without communicating with them), it would probably help your argument a lot. Otherwise, the fact that he kept doing it and that he’s listed as captain does make it seem like he was providing information from spectate.

We have posted an explanation here. We are never happy having to adjust scores, but the rules are clear and always have been on cases like these.

The main issue is that there have been precedents set in past tournaments with rounds/sets being voided due to players joining their team to spectate matches. In that sense, the punishment is completely coherent with prior similar situations.

However, due to the rule stating a different punishment to be issued, I sort of understand why the Menace guys feel unfairly treated. At minimal, I believe that specific rule needs to be slightly reworded.

Edit: Nevermind, Scar's post explains the score adjustment with the appropriate ruling.

Just to clear this up even further: § 2 III is a general clause, which will be checked incidentally for all infringements. However, the reason why we do not write it out in most cases is that it is absolutely clear that the requirements of the clause are not met. Playing with a different name or tag doesn't give a significant advantage, for example.

The match was 8-1 for us and we wanted to play for fun after this score and let them to win 6 more rounds.
If we would not do this we were going to be the winner team even though you gave them 3 rounds.
Therefore we want a rematch at least.We will not have any spectators in the team. the guys who will be at bench will leave the server.
This is our request. Otherwise it is an undeserved win for DoF. Thanks for your attention.
By the way if you reject our request we wish good luck to DoF because they will need it.

The match was 8-1 for us and we wanted to play for fun after this score and let them to win 6 more rounds.
If we would not do this we were going to be the winner team even though you gave them 3 rounds.
Therefore we want a rematch at least.We will not have any spectators in the team. the guys who will be at bench will leave the server.
This is our request. Otherwise it is an undeserved win for DoF. Thanks for your attention.
By the way if you reject our request we wish good luck to DoF because they will need it.
If the match was 8-1 I do see why you're asking for it, it was silly to throw rounds like that though.

He broke the rules he’s a retard but he joined his own team to spec ye? Locked spec can only see what that guy himself sees, nothing else. Ban him from tournament even but come on
8-1 too then lol give a rematch at least tf is this

He broke the rules he’s a retard but he joined his own team to spec ye? Locked spec can only see what that guy himself sees, nothing else. Ban him from tournament even but come on
8-1 too then lol give a rematch at least tf is this
The rule is in place because you can never really know how much the person in spectator will be able to help. I agree that in most situations, the impact is probably unnoticeable but imagine a round comes pretty close and the guy in spec managed to call one or two crucial backstabs (something a player focused on his own game won't always do) then it can definitely change the outcome of that round and then with the snowball impact, it may be impossible to deduct how the rest of the set would have gone.

it was very close match i played courser heavy lance without armor last 6 rounds XD i dont understand how u guys decided to give them those rounds as he said he joined our team not enemy suspend him not more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom