Undeserved Win

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether you were trolling or not has no impact on the rulebreaks. You take full responsibility for how you play your matches, just like you take full responsibility for following the rules.

at least lets make rematch why ure being too aggressive about it we deserved this match we are not playing cs go how he can impact gameplay while watching his own teammate ok its rulebreak but i dont think it was true punishment for this

Think it's very unfair to punish the entire team when just one dumbass decided to join in to spectate, way too harsh if you ask me. But who am I to judge these days ?‍♂️

It's an unfortunate result (assuming Hepreai didn't actually help out when spectating), but at least anyone who watched the stream can recognise that Menace were the superior team, being 8-1 up in the third set. It's common for teams to make less effort and lose rounds when the match has already been won.

Think it's very unfair to punish the entire team when just one dumbass decided to join in to spectate, way too harsh if you ask me. But who am I to judge these days ?‍♂️
It is unfair the entire team of Defenders of Faith were presumably at a disadvantage because one player of Menace broke the rules. There are always two sides. Unless both teams agree to do a rematch, the admin decision will stand.

DoF does not want to do a re-match. I wish good luck to DoF.
Also Menace Team wishes good luck to them.
I do not care if this decission fair or not. Good luck to the other teams in the tournament.
Menace will not play anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom