Understanding Loot

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi guys me again, speaking about loot.

Besides winning the match and making the most kills, how many and how gold is earned?

what type of game is better to get loot? Duel, Skirmish, Captain, Siege or TDM

does it help if I enter the game with a party?

does it help if I have a clan?

in siege, captain or skirmish mode, how may loot do you get to capture flags, use battering rams, siege tower, ballistas, etc.

is there going to be 2XP 2xloot weekends like other games?

Loot is earned by XP, XP is best earned through gamemodes like Captain as you get many kills, skirmish is also a good one for quicker games. Having a clan surely helps as you get more games just like our clan does. And the 2Xp loot weekends have not been implemented to us yet in NA so I heard.

I wanted to add that I think loot rewards are definitely on the low side at the moment. As it stands there are seven factions with seven classes each. In total these are 7x7=49 classes to buy equipment for. For classes in general it will cost you about 4k at least to unlock the items. In total that is 49 classes * 4k per class = 196k. Now, I have realized that whenever I play Skirmish and win the game with 3-0 and get 3 MVP ribbons, I will get just 50 gold. However, gold for lost games is much lower and even a full round on duel server only gives you what, 20 gold? Let's take an average of 25 gold per game. Therefore, it will take me 196.000 / 25 = 7840 games to unlock every skin in the game. Now, I think that is a bit insane, isn't it? Personally I would argue that a moderate increase in loot would be in place here.

EDIT: I forgot about the capes etc. (which are really expensive) and the calculation is a rough estimation. Probably, it will take you longer to get all that gold.

I wanted to add that I think loot rewards are definitely on the low side at the moment. As it stands there are seven factions with seven classes each. In total these are 7x7=49 classes to buy equipment for. For classes in general it will cost you about 4k at least to unlock the items. In total that is 49 classes * 4k per class = 196k. Now, I have realized that whenever I play Skirmish and win the game with 3-0 and get 3 MVP ribbons, I will get just 50 gold. However, gold for lost games is much lower and even a full round on duel server only gives you what, 20 gold? Let's take an average of 25 gold per game. Therefore, it will take me 196.000 / 25 = 7840 games to unlock every skin in the game. Now, I think that is a bit insane, isn't it? Personally I would argue that a moderate increase in loot would be in place here.

EDIT: I forgot about the capes etc. (which are really expensive) and the calculation is a rough estimation. Probably, it will take you longer to get all that gold.
Some equipment you can wear for multiple classes, for example the cape etc.

I have currently 10k loot, but that was mostly due to the 10*Loot days and the compensation, I think I earned 1200 without those. 30 Loot per game is a better average I think as you get like 20 - 25 if you lose a skirm

thank you all for your answers. I'm also think an increase in loot would be in place, that and XP events i.e weekends.

having played almost every medieval cod out there. IMHO Bannerlord is the best all around.

I want to see servers full at prime time, I've done my part. bought copies for my brother and some friends.

I talk about it with friends and social media. come here and ask questions.

I know the developers are working hard to revive MP for this awesome game, but I would love to see a "relaunch" somehow, commercials, popular streamers etc. to boost players and sales and obviously fix the server crashes or compensate with loot :wink:

thank you all for your answers. I'm also think an increase in loot would be in place, that and XP events i.e weekends.

having played almost every medieval cod out there. IMHO Bannerlord is the best all around.

I want to see servers full at prime time, I've done my part. bought copies for my brother and some friends.

I talk about it with friends and social media. come here and ask questions.

I know the developers are working hard to revive MP for this awesome game, but I would love to see a "relaunch" somehow, commercials, popular streamers etc. to boost players and sales and obviously fix the server crashes or compensate with loot :wink:
Glad you have hope, I also have hope since we will be releasing our server when custom servers come out called Calradian Roleplay. That is sweet of you to buy a copy for your brother and friends lets hope they continue to play :smile:

Hi guys me again, speaking about loot.

Besides winning the match and making the most kills, how many and how gold is earned?

what type of game is better to get loot? Duel, Skirmish, Captain, Siege or TDM

does it help if I enter the game with a party?

does it help if I have a clan?

in siege, captain or skirmish mode, how may loot do you get to capture flags, use battering rams, siege tower, ballistas, etc.

is there going to be 2XP 2xloot weekends like other games?
Hey, welcome to the forums!

Like mentioned above, you earn loot by the XP you get from playing matches. You also get loot depending on your level, when leveling up.
We will introduce new ways to earn loot and badges in one of the next updates and will think of more in the future.

Glad you are enjoying the game!

Hey, welcome to the forums!

Like mentioned above, you earn loot by the XP you get from playing matches. You also get loot depending on your level, when leveling up.
We will introduce new ways to earn loot and badges in one of the next updates and will think of more in the future.

Glad you are enjoying the game!
Can there be a way to notify which loots you earned?

The currency is called loot (and there should be a pop up after each game). I wasnt talking about random unlocks of equipment, we dont have something like this.
Or did I misunderstand you?
I meant like every match when it says you've gained loot, should there be a like a preview window in the main menu of the loot that you found, and that you can cycle through those? And then when you go to the custom character, there'll be an icon that shows the new loot. If that makes sense? Cause every match, idk what loot i earned and from which faction and troop.

I meant like every match when it says you've gained loot, should there be a like a preview window in the main menu of the loot that you found, and that you can cycle through those? And then when you go to the custom character, there'll be an icon that shows the new loot. If that makes sense? Cause every match, idk what loot i earned and from which faction and troop.
Loot is not the equipment pieces themself, but a currency to buy said pieces. You can see your # of loot in the top left corner in the lobby screen and you can spend it on armor pieces in the armory.

Loot is not the equipment pieces themself, but a currency to buy said pieces. You can see your # of loot in the top left corner in the lobby screen and you can spend it on armor pieces in the armory.
Oh wait, I think I'm not understanding this loot system then lol. But when it says, say 50 loots unlocked, is that for every troop?

Oh wait, I think I'm not understanding this loot system then lol. But when it says, say 50 loots unlocked, is that for every troop?
I find the term "loot" quite confusing for this case anyways. Why not just put something like: gold earned, denaris earned, coins earned or something similar. Loot can refer to anything and this has proved that it confuses people. @NIN3

Back
Top Bottom