Undermine Loyalty?

Users who are viewing this thread

Takazul

Regular
I'm playing a bandit playthrough in 1.1.0. I'm having issues with the towns I want to take over not rebelling. Which got me thinking, are there efficient ways to undermine loyalty without being at war, i.e. raiding the villages? So far, all I can tell is do gang leader missions to lower security. You can also cheese it (a little) and starve them out by buying all the food. Got any other tips?

I'm playing a bandit playthrough in 1.1.0. I'm having issues with the towns I want to take over not rebelling. Which got me thinking, are there efficient ways to undermine loyalty without being at war, i.e. raiding the villages? So far, all I can tell is do gang leader missions to lower security. You can also cheese it (a little) and starve them out by buying all the food. Got any other tips?
when a gang leader has a quest the securaty gose up
when a normal person has a quest it gose down
village quest can also make it go down
if its owned by the same culture it will RARELY rebel
so if your looking for a town you want to rebel then you should wait by one that has a dif culture than the owner
and if it somehow has a + loyalty
give up and check out the next one

No, the owner of the city can increase loyalty by his actions, tasks can only speed up, but not turn on his rebellion.
I tried to undermine loyalty, it kept at a value of less than 15 for a long time, as a result, another city rebelled, which had more loyalty.

No, the owner of the city can increase loyalty by his actions, tasks can only speed up, but not turn on his rebellion.
I tried to undermine loyalty, it kept at a value of less than 15 for a long time, as a result, another city rebelled, which had more loyalty.
A city can be blocked from rebeling if the garason+ally partys in the town is half the size of the militia
i had a city that i wanted to take over when it rebeled, but the lord of the city with his 200 person army was just chillin in the city
allong with some other partys(and they did not leave for a long time)

when a gang leader has a quest the securaty gose up
As for the gang leaders, that what I meant, I guess. By doing the quest you can effectively lower security.

I am trying to revive sturgia because it's been absolutely decimated just 4 years into the campaign (down to 3 cities). I guess I'll just have to get high enough tier before I go on the offensive. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom