Need More Info Under siege notification sometimes persists even after siege is lifted. Issue resolve on reload.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:While the new 1.5.8 feature does highlight those settlements being besieged with the location highlighted, sometimes when you attack a besieging army, the settlement besieged icon still persists over a settlement. Reloading the save game resets the icon. The location does not remain highlighted so can be distinguished from an actual ongoing siege.
How to Reproduce:attack enemy besieging army
Media (Screenshots & Video): I'll update this in the next village map i encounter this.
Computer Specs:
GPU:2060ti
CPU:amd4800h
RAM:16gb

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Sure thing. will do
"sorry for any inconvenience!" The game in EA. I forgive :razz:

oops. I uploaded the file and linked this thread but didn't enter my username.

Back
Top Bottom