(Uncontrollable satellites ) runaway wife

Do I need to be able to give orders in the game to satellites that command a separate unit?

• Do I need to be able to give orders in the game to satellites that command a separate unit?

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No, everything is working right now!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

BadCroc

Recruit
After marrying Liena, she ran away with the squad and is completely out of control. The game simply does not have game mechanics without creating a way to reason with a rabid spouse. Me one seems that the lack of opportunities to manage the teams of their companions and spouses, this is complete idiocy? Mods that solve this issue - found 2(Party AI Overhaul and Commands and another), on the latest version of the game do not work! Yes, and mods are not a solution, satellite units must receive orders from the head of the clan, this functionality is simply necessary in the game itself! What are your thoughts on this? Tell me how to convey this idea to the authors of the game?

After marrying Liena, she ran away with the squad and is completely out of control. The game simply does not have game mechanics without creating a way to reason with a rabid spouse. Me one seems that the lack of opportunities to manage the teams of their companions and spouses, this is complete idiocy? Mods that solve this issue - found 2(Party AI Overhaul and Commands and another), on the latest version of the game do not work! Yes, and mods are not a solution, satellite units must receive orders from the head of the clan, this functionality is simply necessary in the game itself! What are your thoughts on this? Tell me how to convey this idea to the authors of the game?
Is it hard for you to go into Feedback & Suggestions and see what other players have already suggested?I'm tired of stumbling on the same threads.

Back
Top Bottom