Need More Info Unbearable Stutters

Users who are viewing this thread

Interesting. Can anyone confirm whether it makes a noticeable difference between playing on a standard HD vs. SSD?
I have tried on a friend's Laptop he has SSD & HDD , GTX 1650 , 8 RAM , intel core i5 guess 9400 or smt like that
And he tried it in SSD and HDD , there was kinda no difference in-game slight difference just the major thing is that yeah game is much faster loading and saves ...etc but that should have nothing to do with performance and by logic that should never do anything with performance ... does the HDD opens 1 GB assets or smt? and what is RAM used for and what's virtual memory used for ... HDD should have no impact on performance or to be more precise no major impact like stutters or anything like that !

Try uninstalling Nvidia HD WHQL sound device driver in device manager and restart your machine

The newest Nvidia drivers also install the newest HD sound driver (the WHQL one) and it was crashing me to FROZEN. Only a hard power-off reboot to get my machine back to desktop.

That crash was also corrupting my 16g DDR3 RAM so NO game would work after 3-4 of those.

Once I uninstalled Nvidia's sound driver that the new graphics driver installs and kept the Nivida HD sound that Windows 10 pro x64 uses my game works fine

Try uninstalling Nvidia HD WHQL sound device driver in device manager and restart your machine

The newest Nvidia drivers also install the newest HD sound driver (the WHQL one) and it was crashing me to FROZEN. Only a hard power-off reboot to get my machine back to desktop.

That crash was also corrupting my 16g DDR3 RAM so NO game would work after 3-4 of those.

Once I uninstalled Nvidia's sound driver that the new graphics driver installs and kept the Nivida HD sound that Windows 10 pro x64 uses my game works fine
I tried reinstalling & Updating the Nvidia GeForce Game Ready Driver , and reinstalled nvidia sound driver (BTW didn't find nvidia HD WHQL .. WHQL is the game ready driver ... I didn't find in device manager anything related with sound just only Nvidia Sound)
And nothing changed ...

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom