Unban request

Users who are viewing this thread

Othurin

Master Knight
Name under which you were banned: Dmitri_Khil
Server(s) you are banned from: MM Official battle
What was happening when you got banned: First I jumped in front of friendly cannons, then left and came back, my friend who was also banned ( he got unbanned tho ) started writing trololo lyrics and I wrote them along, then we got banned, it was quite some time ago so I dont remember all that happened, but since my friend got a week ban and it was months ago I think I should be unbanned
Time and date: not sure, but multiple months ago
User Identification Number (If you can)

Hello,I am Othurins friend.I was under the name Eduard_Khil.This was many many months ago,and since I got unbanned,it would be fair to unban Othurin too.

really? Im sure thats the name I used at the time of getting banned, earlier when jumping in front of cannons I was called Murloc_Murderer I think

Now heres a man after my own heart, not content with simply humming and hawing about what he might have been called, he thinks of what he was called and then joins another one of our servers so I can find his ID as needed.

A pleasure, unbanned (might take an hour to kick in) and I shall grant you indulgence if you end up banned in the future. Dont abuse it :smile:

Back
Top Bottom