Unban Request US MG

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deserath

Sergeant Knight
I was banned under the name Peasant_Elder_Table, the ban happened a few weeks ago, I can't recall the exact date.

I and 3 others using the tag Peasant were banned.

The altercation which resulted in our ban started with someone telling us to go back to cRPG and that we were sword fags. We then went after a regiment and for 2-3 maps argued with their leader. On the River Crossing map as we were playing as cav the Players in the Regiment Team Wounded/Killed the other Peasants, Myself and the other surviving Peasant killed the regiment members and there was some light skirmishing between us for the next few rounds.
At this time a fourth Peasant came on the server just before an Admin that the Regiment called to the server, all the Peasants were immediately banned including the Player who'd just entered the server and was banned for quite literally nothing.

We understand how we were at fault and won't let a situation like this happen again, we're normally a quiet group who'll only shout some Goofy stuff at the end of rounds and we'd like to play again.

5739945grinface.png

BEAUTIFUL.......JUST...BEAUTIFUL....

Looking at the list I see no mention of an elder table. Do you happen to know your player ID so I can cross reference? Also, what were the usernames of the other three involved?

We all had Peasant_ in our Names, It might have been... PEASANT_CAPSLOCKBROKENISWEAR?
When the others come online today I'll ask if they remember what names they were banned under.

Update, two of the names were..

PEASANT_CAPSLOCKBROKENISWEAR
PEASANT_HOLDINGSHIFT

Ah, those names. If I recall correctly I had a number of people message me about said group trolling the server with team kills. Which regimental leader was the one who you say instigated the matter? Unfortunately the logs from that day are long gone. Once I return home from work I will try to track down those who messaged me about the incident and I'll have this request resolved.

Yes we were in the business of using Caps lock to mock the particular regiment, after a bit of thought it was the 66th I think.

We did not do any team killing until we were attacked, I know it doesn't justify the matter but until then it was just a verbal trade off.

Deserath said:
Yes we were in the business of using Caps lock to mock the particular regiment, after a bit of thought it was the 66th I think.

We did not do any team killing until we were attacked, I know it doesn't justify the matter but until then it was just a verbal trade off.

66th calling you trolls?

Lolhypocrisy.

Læofric Éaborhðson said:
Deserath said:

66th calling you trolls?

Lolhypocrisy.

Please keep unnecessary posts out of these topics please.

Vincenzo said:
The 66th are known to cause problems.  :neutral:

I know Deserath hes a good guy, I suggest a unban.  :smile:

Thanks Vince. I have also played with Deserath in other mods and know he doesn't normally cause trouble. I just wanted to double check my resources before I give it the go ahead.

Deserath, in the future, if you are having trouble with someone on the server, please message m on here, or contact me via steam at http://steamcommunity.com/id/Deofuta and I can try to stop these things before they happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom