Unban MostBlunted one month after release of Bannerlord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Lucius Confucius

LeastBlunted
Sergeant
I put this here because it is related to the release of Bannerlord and this was his place, kinda.
I thought I'd be the last person to wish him back. I feel like a hero without a villain.

So, do we unban MostBlunted one month after release of Bannerlord?

@MostBlunted

Why? If he was perma-banned it will be for a good reason. If it's temporary he will be back at some point anyway.

Either way its pretty obvious he is making Alt-Accounts.

The answer depends on what he did in the first place?
We don't know exactly which straw broke the camels back - but he is not exactly a victim is he? He has done plenty enough to be banned and the mods have been extremely forgiving.

He only got unbanned last time because he came crawling back and promised to be a good boy from now on.

So, do we unban MostBlunted one month after release of Bannerlord?
That's the moderators decision. Why would they unban him again? They took pity and unbanned him the first time and he backslid into trolling despite whatever promises he made to convince them. I wish him well and hope he overcomes his frustration, but ultimately Bannerlord is Taleworld's game, we only own licences to share it. So, its never going to be what any one of us wanted specifically unless we mod our own versions.

I do not know what he did. If he made death threats or something, then yeah, I suppose he needs to stay banned. But any lesser offenses, can be forgiven, I suppose.

Because Yin needs its Yang?
There's still Alyss if you need a nemesis - though given that they only just got unmuted after issuing me death threats; maybe they aren't the best choice.

Yeah thanks for agreeing with me
Yes... I do. i was sent death threats and hate speech by Alyss. I'm agreeing with you. We are in agreement - these are facts.

Ironically I actually saw you standing up against people being sexist on here the other day. So well done - maybe we aren't as different as you might think.

Look - if I remember correctly the reason we don't get on is due to me commenting back some time ago that I didn't think official South-American servers were needed on your post? That's my bad; I assumed at the time custom servers would be quicker and that TW servers would be better. For all I forgive this game on - the servers have been shocking for way too long. I was definitely wrong there and you were 100% correct - it should be supported as a region); I'd like to move pass us bickering and try and just talk about the game?

Last edited:
There's still Alyss if you need a nemesis - though given that they only just got unmuted after issuing me death threats; maybe they aren't the best choice.
Sorry you had to suffer that. Death threats and such is taking things way beyond the decorum limit. Which makes them a bad nemesis.

Breaking news: troll makes troll thread and gets reported for backseat moderation
This is neither. I am not telling the moderators what they should do, merely gauging the community's feelings.

You're not a hero. <snip>
..... What does that even mean? What does being a 'bad' MostBlunted require? How does one be a 'good' MostBlunted...?

Is MostBlunted the most MostBlunted a person can be? Or is there a MostBlunted+? Is it a scale? Are we all somewhat MostBlunted; or is it more binary? Some of us are - some aren't?

And most importantly - is being 'MostBlunted' something you actually would want to be?

Last edited by a moderator:
..... What does that even mean? What does being a 'bad' MostBlunted require? How does one be a 'good' MostBlunted...?

Is MostBlunted the most MostBlunted a person can be? Or is there a MostBlunted+? Is it a scale? Are we all somewhat MostBlunted; or is it more binary? Some of us are - some aren't?

And most importantly - is being 'MostBlunted' something you actually would want to be?

They're both trolls is my point. I got more amusement from MostBlunted's troll posts than this guy's.

he had a my little pony logo.
I am neither shocked nor surprised by this revelation.

Interesting my little pony story. I have a friend who runs a trading card/game store. He decided to run a single event of the My Little pony trading card game (just to see how it would go). Half the customers who came were 5-8 year old girls with their mums. The other half were 30-40 year old men. Suffice to say it didn't go down to well with either party...

He never ran it again.

Back
Top Bottom