Resolved Unamed mobile party crash after original character died.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Roman890

Recruit
Summary: Game had no crashes until around day 1200 when my character was executed after being captured. Game asked who the heir should be and the two options were the brother and the wife. I chose the wife. Ever since then the party name was unamedmobileparty which didn't cause any issues at first besides not being able to assign certain companions to certain party roles. About 50 in Game days later I made an army and besieged a castle. After winning and taking prisoners and loot the game crashes. I went back to the save right before attempting to besiege the castle and tried doing the same thing 3 times, and got the same results. Went back to the same save before besieging and left. After talking with a lord 2 in real life minutes later Game crashed again.
How to Reproduce: Having original character executed and chosing wife as heir???
Have you used cheats and if so which: No, completely vanilla.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 3060
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: Intel Core I7 11700F
RAM: 16gb ddr4
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 500gb ssd, 1tb hdd (game is located on ssd)

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here.
Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.

Switched to 1.7.0 betta, now the crash happens before I even enter the game after saying "These modules' versions are different: Native Sandbox Core CustomBattle Sandbox Storymode"

Back
Top Bottom