Unacceptable multiplayer server performance

Users who are viewing this thread

Forget it with all the sweats we have here. I have folks who refunded the game after release for that exact reason. Ain't nobody got time to be a cannon fodder for nolifers.
The "sweats," I'll just call them competitive players cant be blamed for learning the game. Thats what everyone should be doing. The tools to learn are just not available for everyone and people dont feel its worth the effort. Cant blame them for that its just a massive hill for the game to get over. Package that with
the game crashing all the time and servers going offline for weeks is what killed the population
And the hill just gets bigger and bigger and people just dont bother. The game has to put in effort to get players, not the other way around.

Lots of new players coming into the MnB discord with a new PC or just bought the game, saying they can’t access servers or they crash.

It sucks to have to explain the reality to them.

I have a friend that went to gamescom and asked about this and the answer he was given was "Servers have been vastly improved so if you see new issue you can report it on forum".

LOL
They’re either delusional or intentionally dodging the question lol

Back
Top Bottom