[UNAC S6] Week four results, discussions, and predictions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oodle said:
Abellard said:
Yes the 11-4 was a prediction
.. a prediction that would have been true if I was there for the closed map  :twisted:
Dude im sick of your cocky ass shut your dumbass up. You made your account a month ago. Your not even close to being top tier or even elite tier. Ill 7-0 your ass just let me know when.
Such hostility, I was only kidding friendo. Moreover, it was the first thing I've said that was slightly cocky.
However, I do think the closed map would have went differently had I been there.
No need to pull a Guacc "ft7 me" on me.

Abellard said:
Oodle said:
Abellard said:
.. a prediction that would have been true if I was there for the closed map  :twisted:
Dude im sick of your cocky ass shut your dumbass up. You made your account a month ago. Your not even close to being top tier or even elite tier. Ill 7-0 your ass just let me know when.
Such hostility, I was only kidding friendo. Moreover, it was the first thing I've said that was slightly cocky.
However, I do think the closed map would have went differently had I been there.

ft7 ****ter

Abellard said:
Oodle said:
Abellard said:
U suck

Oodle said:
Abellard said:
Oodle said:
Abellard said:
U suck
I am by no means top tier but don't lie to yourself saying I suck.

there's about a hundred of one trick ponies here in NA, hop in pal, plenty of room on the boat

capt-jack.gif

Arys said:
Abellard said:

Abellard said:

:/

anyways, gg TMW and RD
Not cocky when it is true.
Actually probably tk as well considering they have the best inf core.

Yeah oodle's inner spirit is starting to come out.
The more this tourney goes on, the worse it will get.

Abellard said:
Nah just bum****s like you come around "Im so good blablabla" then they get put in their place because they are ****ing ****. Yes you are ****.

Oodle said:
Abellard said:
Nah just bum****s like you come around "Im so good blablabla" then they get put in their place because they are **** ****. Yes you are ****.
I don't think I'm "so good", I think I'm above average, and I am yet to be put in my place.
Hopefully you can put me in my place in tomorrow's scrim  :lol: , because last time I scrimmed OE, I was on GK,
and I tore that ass up in Verlorn.

Abellard said:
Arys said:
Abellard said:

Abellard said:

:/

anyways, gg TMW and RD
Not cocky when it is true.
Actually probably tk as well considering they have the best inf core.

I don't mind you at all and you seem fine to me. Get a few tournies in before talking tons of **** on the forums like Oodle does, he at least backs it up.

Blah blah blah, Sir Schlongalot has a bigger epeen than all of you. Alright now that we've gotten that out of the way, can ref's post the screenshots to the matches plz, k thx.

Abellard said:
Oodle said:
Abellard said:
Nah just bum****s like you come around "Im so good blablabla" then they get put in their place because they are **** ****. Yes you are ****.
I don't think I'm "so good", I think I'm above average, and I am yet to be put in my place.
Hopefully you can put me in my place in tomorrow's scrim  :lol: , because last time I scrimmed OE, I was on GK,
and I tore that ass up in Verlorn.
Your **** ****. First off its Verloren not Verlorn you **** retard. Secondly you got **** shat on. Idk why new players always have egos after they haven't proved anything? Just because u have potential does not mean u should run your mouth around the big boys. First to 7 me and get 7-0d. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom