[UNAC S6] Week five results, discussions, and predictions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roberta_Baratheon said:
I believe he is speaking of the first two rounds of the match where they didn't know to get on flag? I don't see anything wrong with the mechanics there to be honest, teams are encouraged to fight for the flag rather than only fight each other. Adds another element to the mix.

Pretty sure he is referring to the first 2 rounds of the first map, where your team were all dead approximately 3 seconds after round end with us having 3+ members alive. It's the ruleset, and you guys took it fair and square, but in terms of combat you were soundly beaten in 2 out of 3 rounds yet took the side 3-0. Personally I think a system where the round continues while the flag is contested would be a more interesting setup. The current flag setup is more of thrown in way of making sure the round ends, rather than refined objective-based gameplay that you would see in other competitively-minded games.

Anyways, was our mistake for not engaging sooner and playing the flag. ggs.

Ron Burgundy said:
Roberta_Baratheon said:
I believe he is speaking of the first two rounds of the match where they didn't know to get on flag? I don't see anything wrong with the mechanics there to be honest, teams are encouraged to fight for the flag rather than only fight each other. Adds another element to the mix.

Pretty sure he is referring to the first 2 rounds of the first map, where your team were all dead approximately 3 seconds after round end with us having 3+ members alive. It's the ruleset, and you guys took it fair and square, but in terms of combat you were soundly beaten in 2 out of 3 rounds yet took the side 3-0. Personally I think a system where the round continues while the flag is contested would be a more interesting setup. The current flag setup is more of thrown in way of making sure the round ends, rather than refined objective-based gameplay that you would see in other competitively-minded games.

Anyways, was our mistake for not engaging sooner and playing the flag. ggs.
*Cough* No inf *Cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom