Skyway    721703
  Quake    Coming Soon
  Abellard    1502370
  Aekilju    918091
  Cold Fushion       1533209 
Who needs good formatting anyway?
Possible additions and IDs to follow

The_Troubadour said:
Removing myself from RaTs roster, as I was never explicitly asked if I wanted to be added. Good luck in the tournament fellas :smile:

My services are still available

Yeah no issues with you Troub but don't try and make me look bad here, you left because you got sat in a scrim today. You were asked if you wanted to join the team weeks ago and have come to scrims since then so don't play it off as a surprise. Good luck on whatever team you join in all seriousness.  :smile:

It's not the only reason and I'm not gonna post about it. I understand everyone sits in your practice scrims but I have my other reasons too.
I'm not trying to make you look bad, in fact I'm sure it was John who told you to add me anyways because he knew I wanted to play with him, but the team I had envisioned that we would make wasn't the one he had me added to

The_Troubadour said:
Removing myself from RaTs roster, as I was never explicitly asked if I wanted to be added. Good luck in the tournament fellas :smile:

My services are still available

i claim this man as my own

flesh of my flesh

blood of my blood

The_Troubadour said:
It's not the only reason and I'm not gonna post about it. I understand everyone sits in your practice scrims but I have my other reasons too.
I'm not trying to make you look bad, in fact I'm sure it was John who told you to add me anyways because he knew I wanted to play with him, but the team I had envisioned that we would make wasn't the one he had me added to
The Troubadour:  Clan hopping since 2011.

Lord Brutus said:
The_Troubadour said:
The Troubadour:  Clan hopping since 2011.
:shock:
I've only been a member of one clan. The rest I have merc'd for

OurGloriousLeader said:
Berta gotta be the most passive aggressive bitter guy about team leavers lol

No lol, It's just childish to make his post public when he could have just told John to remove him on Steam since signups are still going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom