2. TMW
3. Wappaw
4. Moles
5. OE
6. TotT
7. RaTs
8. GK
9. DoF

Takes stupid to a whole new level. Wappaw beating the moles? Take off the Tags beating anyone?

Here is mine, hasn't changed much since my original post on the player ratings thread.
1. SJW
2. Moles
3. TMW
4. RaTs
5. OE
6. Wappaw
7. GK
8. DoF
9. TOTT

1. Septic Justice Warriors
Clearly the team to beat in this tournament, their lineup consists of some of the best players in each class. Obvious choice for number 1.

2. The Moles
Bias aside, this group is looking their best with the addition of Jeffrey.

3. The Midnight Watchmen
Though they suffered a pretty big loss to SJW, this team still looks pretty good on paper, and I think they'll get back into the groove by the time we make it to single elimination.

4. Rastaferi Tacos
The Rats have been doing fairly well so far, they have some solid players, and I think they'll prove to be a strong contender for a medal finish in the elimination stage.

5. One Eyed
OE has a lot of strong players, but they're lacking some depth in the support classes. In my opinion, they've got the most room for improvement of the teams in this tournament. I think it's entirely possible they could make it into the top three if they get everything working well.

6. Wappaw
Still a bit rusty, but they've been practicing and they have a number of solid additions to their team for this tournament.

7. Defenders of Faith
It's hard to rank a team that hasn't played a match yet, so don't read into this too much. Unfortunately, they don't have Bubs this time around, but DeathAngel gives DoF a solid ranged presence.

8. Golden Kingdom
Though they had a rough week 1, this GK roster is the best it's been in a while. If they pick it up they can definitely get some wins in the group stage.

9. Take off the Tags
Mad Dawg is doing well, but the rest of the team still seems pretty rusty. I think the rest of the team will need to step it up if they want to make it anywhere in the elimination stage.

Did some rankings. Separated the teams into three tiers; though the skill gaps aren't that big so don't read too much into the tier itself, though I do expect most teams to stay in their group of three.

Sjaeles said:
3. The Midnight Watchmen
Though they suffered a pretty big loss to SJW, this team still looks pretty good on paper, and I think they'll get back into the groove by the time we make it to single elimination.

on paper you say? :shifty: :shifty:

Unicorn said:
Calamity said:
Still think KoB is stronger on paper.
too bad we'll be playing on warband not paper oooohhhh gottem

Rake said:
Dryykon said:
Marin Peace Bringer said:
And by one or two more people I mean, if we had 16 v wK's 8, we could have won.  9-8.  MAYBE.  On a good day.  And a bad day for wK.

We'd win 16 v 8.

I mean on paper...

Sjaeles said:
wMzy26w.png

:shifty:

Arys said:
Sjaeles said:
3. The Midnight Watchmen

on paper you say? :shifty: :shifty:

Unicorn said:
Calamity said:
Still think KoB is stronger on paper.
too bad we'll be playing on warband not paper oooohhhh gottem

Rake said:
Dryykon said:
Marin Peace Bringer said:
And by one or two more people I mean, if we had 16 v wK's 8, we could have won.  9-8.  MAYBE.  On a good day.  And a bad day for wK.

We'd win 16 v 8.

I mean on paper...

Sjaeles said:
wMzy26w.png

:shifty:

Yeah we **** on you in semi finals on paper, in game, in the bathroom, just pick a location

Back
Top Bottom