[UNAC S5] Week two results, discussions and predictions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
kingdom of blacktide v tk match is cancelled tonight, tk have now decided they'd rather watch TV than play the match. It's tentatively set for 8 edt tomorrow.

Going to be missing my entire starting lineup besides myself and one other player so if possible would like to have this moved. It's finals week in college and the majority of my team can not make it this weekend. If not then I guess we might have to forfeit this week.

BlackTide said:
kingdom of blacktide v tk match is cancelled tonight, tk have now decided they'd rather watch TV than play the match. It's tentatively set for 8 edt tomorrow.
I could try to stream this not the greatest of quality though :/

Arys said:
VornOfSwag said:
rN vs. Ensiferi, Sunday at 9 est.

:!:

But not

Roberta_Baratheon said:
Going to be missing my entire starting lineup besides myself and one other player so if possible would like to have this moved. It's finals week in college and the majority of my team can not make it this weekend. If not then I guess we might have to forfeit this week.

I think the ruling is you got till Tuesday

Cradoc said:
Arys said:
VornOfSwag said:

But not

Roberta_Baratheon said:

Uh, maybe I should have clarified, the reason I put the exclamation mark is because it's still going on. They said they can do it today.

Arys said:
Cradoc said:
Arys said:
VornOfSwag said:

But not

Roberta_Baratheon said:

Uh, maybe I should have clarified, the reason I put the exclamation mark is because it's still going on. They said they can do it today.
rekt

UtbbDP6.png

What a quality clan leader and incredible human being! I'm so glad to have Blacktide as a member of this wonderful community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom