[UNAC S5] Congradulations, acknowledgements, and final thoughts!

Users who are viewing this thread

DG5_K1_Aw.png

finalrankings.png

FIRST PLACE
THE KINGDOM OF BLACKTIDE​

SECOND PLACE
WAPPAW​

THIRD PLACE
DEFENDERS OF FAITH

The fifth season of the United North American championship has officially come to an end. It's been a fun ride, and a competitive tournament. Before getting into more details about the future, we'd like to give out some thank yous.

OUR SPONSORS

We'd like to give a big thank you to BattleBuddy and MarkMods for sponsoring this tournament. I'm not sure how this season would've turned out without your guys participation. The publicity given from you guys has helped develop our scene even further, and we are extremely grateful for that. We look forward to working with you guys again sometime.

STREAMERS

You guys were amazing this season, our official stream team wasn't able to cast many matches, and you guys stepped up and pretty much streamed everything. For that, we are extremely grateful.

Thank you to Mar, Nevino, Darin, William, Cradoc, and Tito.

TEAM CAPTAINS

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to schedule, organize and sign your teams up for this season. We really appreciate it!

THE COMMUNITY

None of this is even possible without you guys, so thanks for participating and staying active in-game and on the forums! <3

FUTURE?

This will be the last UNAC I'm running for Mount&Blade: Warband, so I can't really speak for the future of this tournament. Because, I'm not envisioning one. But, If I had to guess, I'd say this is the last UNAC for this game. 

I'll try and keep you guys posted!

Thanks,
Arys

Arys said:
We'd like to give a big thank you to BattleBuddy and MarkMods for sponsoring this tournament. I'm not sure how this season would've turned out without your guys participation.

Like every other time without them

S I M R A I  I S  A  G R E A T  G U Y G O D

Back
Top Bottom