[UNAC S4] Weekly Stats

Users who are viewing this thread

hD7Cc.jpg

DG5_K1_Aw.png

f_OCu_MY1_G8y_Unnmph0_Tr_Ri_JJxcc_FFk_GSb_Vx6_E2o5_H010.png

I will be taking care of the weekly stats for Season 4 because Cradoc no longer has the time. Many thanks to Cradoc for running them in the previous seasons. The stats will be collected in the same fashion as before.

Hold yer horses mate, I'm getting there.

EDIT: Spreadsheet has been updated for all the week's matches that have taken place, still waiting on MoB and wK. If you see any issues with the spread sheet then please let me know and I'll sort it as soon as I can. I'm unable to identify who PON_Townwatch_Warlord_Pine is, if y'all could wear tags that are easy to identify that would be sweet, otherwise it comes down to my eyesight and how much I can be arsed as to whether or not you get your stats recorded.

Great job with the stats so far. One thing I'd like to point out is that you don't account for dividing by 0. For instance, Mafioso has a K/D of 4/0 and you give his KDR as 0.00. This should instead be 4.00. I believe Cradoc had the same error originally and fixed it if you are looking for a solution. Also, you can google something and find a solution. Thanks again!

Sorry chaps, haven't had time to fill in the stats recently, I've been preparing for my Oxford admissions test. Will get them done tomorrow night once it's all over.

Back
Top Bottom