[UNAC] MarkMods

Users who are viewing this thread

DG5_K1_Aw.png

MarkMods has decided to sponsor the fifth season of the United North American Championship, they have agreed to provide us with the following servers for our top three teams of the season!​

Zzz9kf_Doto_G1s_YNSKn_g_Abq_O_of_L8b3a_Kz_ZGAOl847_I.png

1st Place: 200 slot server, with a free first three months.
2nd Place: 200 slot server, with the first two months free.
3rd Place: 200 slot server, with the first month free.

BONUS: They've also agreed to provide us with 2 servers for our tournament, you can find them under the name of UNAC_Sever_1 & UNAC_Server_2​

"MarkMods is the most innovative, reliable, and affordable gaming server provider since 2008.  We believe that gaming  is about fun and pleasure, therefore we like to provide customers with big and low priced game servers. Our servers start 20 private slots for just 9.99 EUR per month. MarkMods also keeps in mind that quality is very important, so we host your game servers with low ping networks and fast connectivity such as 1000 Mbit/s. On quad, hexa, and octa core Windows Server 2008 systems for the best pings within Europe & USA."

How do I benefit from purchasing servers at MarkMods.com? You'll be provided with free customer service as you can always contact the MarkMods Customer service via Email & Support Ticket. If the Online Chat is available you can contact them through there as well. Or send us a Tweet on Twitter with your question or remark. Not only that, but here at MarkMods we allow you to be fully in control of your server, you can edit literally anything on your game server. Have access to all your game server files and a full control panel with configuration options. You are in charge! Easy & free.

• Interested in purchasing you own Warband server? MarkMods is the place to go!
  • Make sure to visit 
    1w7AI94.png
    MarkMods website!
  • Follow them on their social media such as
    favicons
    Facebook and
    favicons
    Twitter.
  • Comments, questions, concerns? No problem, throw them an
    Gmail-Logo.png
    E-Mail at [email protected].

REMINDER: It'd be wonderful if the people of the North American community sent messages or replied here thanking MarkMods for their involvement in our competitive scene! Also, please be sure to use MarkMods logos, or even the banner below in streams and threads!

MarkMods-animated-taleworlds-sponsorship.gif

Thanks for the good words!
We were informed about some ping issues indeed, they should have been resolved.
In case anyone still faces issues, please let me know. I will be happy to help.

Good luck with the event!

MarkMods said:
Thanks for the good words!
We were informed about some ping issues indeed, they should have been resolved.
In case anyone still faces issues, please let me know. I will be happy to help.

Good luck with the event!
Thanks so much for sponsoring  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom