[UNAC] Bracket & Weekly Stats

Users who are viewing this thread

Calamity

Il Padrino
Count
DG5_K1_Aw.png


vp_Al36_be_Tk_Lu8i_WOcmf_Vp_NY6lp_VFe_Hxccp_JEL9fh18.png
unacfinals.png

unac.png

To see a live feed of the tournament, click here.
 

Stats will be updated by myself. We are tracking Kills and Deaths since that is pretty much all we can track. With those two we also can produce Kill:grin:eath Ratios so that is displayed.

This will be updated as soon as possible, if not then at the end of the week.
 
The team captains did agree to use rounds to determine in-game victory instead of maps and sets. so logically rounds should be what is used to determine the winner of the round robin, but Im not sure if that's the plan
 
John7 said:
The team captains did agree to use rounds to determine in-game victory instead of maps and sets. so logically rounds should be what is used to determine the winner of the round robin, but Im not sure if that's the plan

It is the plan.

CalamityuP said:
- Rankings in this stage will be determined by the number of round wins.

...

- The team with the most round wins after the second map is completed wins the match.
 
Nord Champion said:
John7 said:
The team captains did agree to use rounds to determine in-game victory instead of maps and sets. so logically rounds should be what is used to determine the winner of the round robin, but Im not sure if that's the plan

It is the plan.
No  :sad:

Being second to a team you beat is not cool.  Juve knows this from NC where they were behind Russia even though they beat Russia and I know this from 5-Aside.

5-0-1 Season  > 5-1 Season
 
Mad Dawg said:
Nord Champion said:
John7 said:
The team captains did agree to use rounds to determine in-game victory instead of maps and sets. so logically rounds should be what is used to determine the winner of the round robin, but Im not sure if that's the plan

It is the plan.
No  :sad:

Being second to a team you beat is not cool.  Juve knows this from NC where they were behind Russia even though they beat Russia and I know this from 5-Aside.

5-0-1 Season  > 5-1 Season

Yeah, I changed my opinion on that (look at the main thread).
 
This bracket is going to need a re-roll and I also am starting to prefer top 6 with so many teams, the chances that the winner could come from the #5 & #6 spots is much higher than before when we only had 10 teams

Also 14 teams = no bye weeks at all? For 4 and a half months
 
http://challonge.com/unac

BRACKET IS LIVE. It should update in the OP eventually.

Use UNAC Week 1 Thread for discussing regarding week 1 matches. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,278802.0.html
 
Hey everyone, when posting results for matches, don't be a Cleric:
Cleric_Johnson said:
10-6 To Ratpack vs Boys club for men

I figured stream so i didn't take screenshots, but now im here that feels inadequate. Oh well, gg's.
It's absolutely infuriating to run into this while trying to compile stats. Please don't think that screens won't be important if matches are streamed.
 
Mok, still thinking like a pub player. It's funny how you talk so much **** to people but you're so out of touch and you just don't get it.

Kill/death ratio means nothing in competitive Warband... at all. Your team winning rounds is what matters, and getting that done requires the team to play as a unit, rendering who lands the final blow pointless and making it more relevant that you were vigilant keeping cav away from your bows, while getting no kills all the while. If you're worried about kills, you're doing it wrong, but then again it doesn't surprise me coming from you especially as you're excited about a individual stat after your team lost. ****ing backwards.
 
Rhade said:
Mok, still thinking like a pub player. It's funny how you talk so much **** to people but you're so out of touch and you just don't get it.

Kill/death ratio means nothing in competitive Warband... at all. Your team winning rounds is what matters, and getting that done requires the team to play as a unit, rendering who lands the final blow pointless and making it more relevant that you were vigilant keeping cav away from your bows, while getting no kills all the while. If you're worried about kills, you're doing it wrong, but then again it doesn't surprise me coming from you especially as you're excited about a individual stat after your team lost. ******** backwards.
k
 
Back
Top Bottom