In Progress Unable to start a campaign.

Users who are viewing this thread

thesmileyboy

Recruit
Hey I just got the game like everyone else, I can start it up fine and play custom battles no proble, mess around with my settings ETC. But when I click campaign on the main menu, i'll go to a loading screen and everything seems to freeze up this must have happened a few times now. It freezes, says I have crashed and asks to send a report. I've tried verifying the files with steam i've restarted my computer and the game multiple times, just want to know if anyone else is experiencing this or if its something to do with my computer and not so much the game?

Hey friend I fixed it myself I forgot to mention as i'm too busy playing! I simply closed the game down, went to steam and verified the integrity of my game a final time and it found something missing, fixed it and wallah. Give it a go.

Hey I just got the game like everyone else, I can start it up fine and play custom battles no proble, mess around with my settings ETC. But when I click campaign on the main menu, i'll go to a loading screen and everything seems to freeze up this must have happened a few times now. It freezes, says I have crashed and asks to send a report. I've tried verifying the files with steam i've restarted my computer and the game multiple times, just want to know if anyone else is experiencing this or if its something to do with my computer and not so much the game?

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with crashes. A report has been forwarded to the development team for investigation.

Are you able to launch and play multiplayer at all?

Also, whenever this happens can you please use the crash report tool to share details about the crash with our development team. It is extremely helpful for them in finding the issue.

Back
Top Bottom