Need More Info Unable to resolve texture bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.4
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: I'm unable to resolve this issue where all the character textures as well as trees and stones are replaced with this strange snowy cobblestone texture. I haven't found a similar issue in any forum I've searched. I've tried everything. Uninstalling, verifying, deleting shaders, program data files, document files and verifying, clean uninstalling, updating to different graphics drivers, managing my GPC control panel, changing resolutions, changing settings, changing versions, manually installing the first time setup items (c++, NET core) etc. I've never even installed any mods before yet the problem does not go away.

How to Reproduce: unknown
Have you used cheats and if so which: none
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Computer Specs:
GPU: Nividia GeForce 1060
GPU Driver Version: 496.49
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
RAM:16 GB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Have you installed any mods prior to this issue?
You can try a clean install.
Clean Install
The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game while you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or adds contents to the existent modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure those files are unchanged.

To perform a Clean Install, Uninstall the game. You can do that by right-clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content. Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation. The folders that might have files inside:
Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
Epic: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.

Have you installed any mods prior to this issue?
You can try a clean install.
I have cleanly uninstalled and have never installed any mods prior to this issue occurring. Here is a list of all the things that I can think of that I have tried.

uninstalling via steam

Cleanly uninstalling

Verifying integrity of game files

Deleting shaders file, and documents as well as any hidden documents and then verifying

Updating graphics card drivers to most updated version

Reverting graphics drivers to previous versions

Managing and changing each setting in my Graphics card control panel

Changing resolutions, and changing graphics settings

Changing Game versions, reverting to previous versions

Manually installing the first time setup items (NET core) etc.

Back
Top Bottom