Version number
e1.5.9
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

Reepacheep

Veteran
Summary: Recently I haven't been able to play multiplayer at all. I'm able to get into the lobby, but every time I try to join a server I get "please wait" for 20-30 seconds before a message saying "disconnected from lobby". I've checked my firewall settings, made sure my internet was working, and tried pretty much everything I can think of. I even reinstalled the game completely and it didn't fix the issue. I see the servers have players on them, so I think the problem must be on my end somewhere. I'm opted out of all beta branches so I should be on the default main branch. Game is fully updated as far as I know.
How to Reproduce: Attempting to join any multiplayer server
Scene Name: N/A
Media
(Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 2060 super
GPU Driver Version: 466.47
CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x
RAM: 16gb 3000mhz
Motherboard: MSI b450m tomahawk max
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Also I'd like to mention that I haven't had any hardware issues or connection issues with other games, so I'm really stumped on this one...

Can you send me the contents of this file after reproducing this? You can mail the files to me with a link of this thread so I can find it later. arda.gunduz at taleworlds dot com
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs\rgl_log_xxxxx.txt
ProgramData is a hidden folder.

UPDATE: Turns out I don't even need to join a server. The message just pops up after about 20-30 seconds every time I log in.

having same problem here
Can you send me the contents of this file after reproducing this? You can mail the files to me with a link of this thread so I can find it later. arda.gunduz at taleworlds dot com
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs\rgl_log_xxxxx.txt
ProgramData is a hidden folder.
i emailed you the log files

I also have the issue. Do you have a fix for it? The issue happen after i change my Bannerlord ID, disconnect and try to connect again. Don't know if it's related.

EDIT: I solved the issue (or maybe it's solved by himself). I've waited sometimes, reinstall BattlEye (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\BattlEye) and it's work fine for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom