Version number
e1.5.9
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

Reepacheep

Recruit
Summary: Recently I haven't been able to play multiplayer at all. I'm able to get into the lobby, but every time I try to join a server I get "please wait" for 20-30 seconds before a message saying "disconnected from lobby". I've checked my firewall settings, made sure my internet was working, and tried pretty much everything I can think of. I even reinstalled the game completely and it didn't fix the issue. I see the servers have players on them, so I think the problem must be on my end somewhere. I'm opted out of all beta branches so I should be on the default main branch. Game is fully updated as far as I know.
How to Reproduce: Attempting to join any multiplayer server
Scene Name: N/A
Media
(Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 2060 super
GPU Driver Version: 466.47
CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x
RAM: 16gb 3000mhz
Motherboard: MSI b450m tomahawk max
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Reepacheep

Recruit
Also I'd like to mention that I haven't had any hardware issues or connection issues with other games, so I'm really stumped on this one...

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Can you send me the contents of this file after reproducing this? You can mail the files to me with a link of this thread so I can find it later. arda.gunduz at taleworlds dot com
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs\rgl_log_xxxxx.txt
ProgramData is a hidden folder.

Reepacheep

Recruit
UPDATE: Turns out I don't even need to join a server. The message just pops up after about 20-30 seconds every time I log in.

having same problem here
Can you send me the contents of this file after reproducing this? You can mail the files to me with a link of this thread so I can find it later. arda.gunduz at taleworlds dot com
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs\rgl_log_xxxxx.txt
ProgramData is a hidden folder.
i emailed you the log files

KFox

Recruit
I also have the issue. Do you have a fix for it? The issue happen after i change my Bannerlord ID, disconnect and try to connect again. Don't know if it's related.

EDIT: I solved the issue (or maybe it's solved by himself). I've waited sometimes, reinstall BattlEye (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\BattlEye) and it's work fine for me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom