Resolved Unable to Marry Caladog

Users who are viewing this thread

Beanbag141

Recruit
My female character is unable to marry Caladog, I can request to join our houses through marriage, then he asks whose hand do I suggest, and then I'm led to a blank menu (there are no options). Is this a bug, or am I just doing something wrong? Sorry if this has already been asked, I'm new to the forums and haven't figured out how to search through the thousands of various threads.

Same with trying marrying Raghea or whatever her name is.
I think for now you can't really marry some specific lords (maybe Kingdom leaders ?) So I guess we have to wait for full release to have a fully implemented social mechanic

He's already married I believe, he has children... His wife is dead. Same for Raghea, she's a widow, maybe they stay true to their vows

And anyways, this option is for marring children of yours, not you nor him, that's another dialog line

Last edited:
Hello, thank you for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we weren't able to respond to this topic when it was first created.
Are you still experiencing this issue on the latest live or beta versions of the game? Please leave a reply below.

Back
Top Bottom