In Progress Unable to login due to finished match or using the armory

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary: Some weeks ago I started to face connection issues whenever I finished a game (skirmish, siege, commander, whatever). I was simply not able to look for a next match, no custom servers were listed, and I could not use the exit / login button (just pressing it several times led to nothing). So I was forced to close the game and restart it. After this, everything was fine again.

This issue did become rarer during the last weeks, but now I face a similar situation whenever I use the armory. Either I buy something and I lose my connection (often without being able to purchase the item at all) or I just look into the armory and afterwards I face the same problems I described in the first place (not being able to look for a match, no servers listed, etc.).

I tried to exempt Bannerlord from Avast Free Antivirus, verified and reinstalled the game files due to another issue which disappeared but the login/connection issue stays. Only solution for me is basically not using the armory and sometimes I am forced to manually close the game after finishing a match.

How to Reproduce: Use the Armory (+ sometimes: finish a match)
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
GPU Driver Version: 496.13
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9300HF CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 475GB SSD

Can you send us the file below after reproducing this issue again? Please keep in mind that the log files will be reset when the game is launched again. It is crucial that you should upload the files right after the issue has happened. Please also note that the ProgramData folder is a hidden folder by default.
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs\rgl_log_xxxxx.txt
You can send the file to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Can you send us the file below after reproducing this issue again? Please keep in mind that the log files will be reset when the game is launched again. It is crucial that you should upload the files right after the issue has happened. Please also note that the ProgramData folder is a hidden folder by default.
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs\rgl_log_xxxxx.txt
You can send the file to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Ok, thanks. I´ve sent a ticket concerning the issue including the files.

Back
Top Bottom