v1.1.0.12734
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2023-03-02_14.04.27_b70f4c1db0ff170660454f2ae4345670
Summary:
I launch my game from Steam, and once the launcher starts, I press “Play” like I usually do.
At 1st I have just selected “Continue Campaign” to pick up again where I last played. My previous module was v1.0.3.9860 and now since I downloaded the new module it, of course, pops up a message that says that there is a Module Mismatch and whether I want to load my saved game with the different modules. I then select yes, and it starts loading but then crashes. It has done so now 4 times in a row and I have sent the information via the TWCrashUploader. This specific saved game is an Ironman.
Here is my identifier for the TWCrashUploader that I ran today at 6:08 AM PST = 2023-03-02_14.04.27_b70f4c1db0ff170660454f2ae4345670
How to Reproduce: I would have to provide my saved file to you so you can reproduce
Have you used cheats and if so which: I have never used cheats
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: nVidia GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Laptop GPU
GPU Driver Version: Looks like version 531.18
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.2Ghz
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

will there be a fix for Xbox series x I was playin fine yesterday well noticed nobody’s photo was loaded I carried on but I tried playing today on continuing campaign an even tried my saved files an it tells me module mismatch that’s it nthn else no option and I can’t play

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Good day MArdA.

Is there a preferred or suggested way for me to report my issue, a better channel that I can report to directly? I would prefer to not start a new Game just yet and would like to see if the Support team has a fix for this.

Thank you.

Good day MArdA. I am happy to announce the that latest patch, v1.1.1, had fixed the issue that I reported. Thank you very much to you and the rest of the team.

Back
Top Bottom