Resolved Unable to leave the game normally

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.7.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: When I try to leave the game by clicking "Save and Exit", it immediately jumps me back into the game, exactly where I left off. "Exit to menu" doesn't work either. I think this has to do with the new "Continue" feature from the launcher, but I can't be certain. My current campaign was started before the hotfix
How to Reproduce: Start a new game, save and exit to the main menu. Try doing that from the "Continue" option from the launcher
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): None
Media (Screenshots & Video):None
Computer Specs: Irrelevant

it seems to beconected to the newly added continue button in the opening window of the game, when i start the game by clicking play the save and exit button works normaly. but when i use continue the game wont go to the main menu or close after pressing save and exit

Hey, i have informed the devs about the issue. Thank you for reporting it in and sorry for any inconvenience.
In a weird twist of fate, I am now able to exit to menu again. The only thing I did that was different is that I tried out going on multiplayer once (yeah, on the Beta branch, I'm dumb), then went to singleplayer and used "continue". Hopefully this will help you in investigating the problem

Back
Top Bottom