In Progress Unable to Launch (Steam)

Users who are viewing this thread

rainey719

Recruit
Up until this afternoon, I have no issue playing and launching Bannerlords. Patch e1.0.4 dropped and now I'm unable to launch the game through the exe file or through steam itself. What happens is, I attempt to launch and it changes my cursor to the client one, along with it showing the game on my taskbar, then it just doesnt fully launch and closes itself out.I have reinstalled the game, alongside verifying the file in steam. I also went through the guide post Callum posted with all the links to have updated and deleting the CN files.

OS-Windows 10
CPU- Ryzen 5 1400
GPU- Nvidia 1060 3GB
Motherboard- MSI 350 PC MATE
RAM- 8GB

Any help would be great, thanks in advance :smile:

There are still people out there that are unable to launch the game. I've not been able to get into the main menu since buying the game. The issue is not fixed for everyone.

I had same issue , you need to go to the files directory and, run as administrator Bannerlord.Native.exe , it will run smoothly , don't start the game from steam

I had same issue , you need to go to the files directory and, run as administrator Bannerlord.Native.exe , it will run smoothly , don't start the game from steam

Thanks but I've tried this and it does nothing for me, I appreciate it may help others though.

Back
Top Bottom