Version number
e1.5.9
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

Kripaz

Grandmaster Knight
Summary: My game crashed twice while playing siege (crashes were caused most likely due to too aggressive GPU overclocking) and after those crashes and downclocking my GPU I try to join back to the server. This time I game tells me: "Couldn't join custom game, Not all players are ready to join". I wasn't part of a party before I started playing or when message popped on my screen. I was able to join any other custom game but not this specific EU Siege server. I was able to join in the same server using alt account with Steam family share. I was able to join back with my main account after approx. two hours.

How to Reproduce: Rejoin to the siege server after crashing the game multiple times (preferably by overclocking GPU over the limit).

Media (Screenshots & Video):

Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1080
CPU: i7 8700k

I did see the crash uploader tool, but what's point of sending a crash report when crash clearly caused by my own sloppiness?

MlnHziU.png
This is the general crash report when game crashes due to overclcoking.

Can you confirm that using crash uploader tool is relevant to the actual issue at hand? I'm quite sure I am able reproduce this issue.

Okay I take back my words and give up for now. I was able to produce plenty of crashes, but I wasn't able to produce the issue of the topic.
I will come back to this if I'm able to reproduce it in the future.

Back
Top Bottom