Resolved "Unable to initialize Steam API" EPIC store. (singleplayer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e.1.5.5.
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

MrZeeck

Recruit
So I just bought and installed Bannerlord through Epic store, but whenever I try to launch it i get the 'Unable to Initialize Steam API' error message. I've found multiple posts about this issue but no real solution/explanation to the problem. Running admin/checking firewall and so on does nothing. Why is this issue still not fixed?

After an update from 31.12.2020 i cannot launc game because of problem Unable to initialize Steam API. Any solutions?

Ben oyunu epic gamesden bugüne kadar sorunsuz bir şekilde gelebilir son güncellemede '' Steam API başlatılamıyor. '' Hatasıyla beraber oyunu açtığımda beyaz kalıp sonun da da oyundan atıyor bilgisi olan veya yardımcı biri varsa çok sevinirim.

Ben oyunu epic gamesden bugüne kadar sorunsuz bir şekilde gelebilir son güncellemede '' Steam API başlatılamıyor. '' Hatasıyla beraber oyunu açtığımda beyaz kalıp sonun da da oyundan atıyor bilgisi olan veya yardımcı biri varsa çok sevinirim.
in English please

[QUOTE = "Racoon_WaW, gönderi: 9610508, üye: 569713"]
İngilizce lütfen
[/ALINTI]
Kardeşim oyun Türk oyunu şirket Türk şirketi destek için soru sormak soru niye ingilizce yazayım buraya

I have the same bug, after today's patch, the game bought in Epic games but it says "unable to initialize Steam API", tried to run it with steam, with administration rights to steam, to the game's exe, to the launcher - nothing helps :sad:

I'm also having this issue as of this morning after a new update was implemented. I have been playing the game a couple of days now and it's only been an issue after the update.

Bende aynı sorunla karşı karşıyayım. Oyunu Epic Games den aldım. Bu sabah saat 12 civarlarında güncelleme geldiğini gördüm. Güncellemeyi yaptıktan sonra oyuna girmeyi denedim ve şu hatayı aldım [unable to initialize Steam API.] Ve sonrasında [Tamam] a bastığımda [The application faced a problem. We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem. Would you like to upload these files now ?] [Evet/Hayır] çıkıyor Evete bastığımda bir şey değişmiyor. Bu hatayı nasıl çözceğimi bilmiyorum. Yardımcı olursanız sevinirim.

im never buying from epic games again, i cant use mods and now i cant even play..
what a waste of money.

Same problem. I bougth it via Epic Store about 2 hours ago and I can not play. Game version is e1.5.5.253011. I click on Play button (game mode doesn't matter single or multiplayer) and get the error message: Unable to initialize Steam API.

Also having the same issue. I was able to play last night, but the game won't launch post patch when using the epic launcher.

Back
Top Bottom