Unable to have child

Users who are viewing this thread

Who is wife, how old is she? That sucks that they move out of settlement, wtf is the point of this function if they move around?
If you happen to own a fief though just put her as governor. Maybe get a fief and put her as Governor, she should stay put, if not it's a bug and needs a report.
I mean it is a bug anyways if you can't make her pregnant just in your party waiting in a settlement.

Interesting, maybe this makes the game check and remember their location.
It was Svana first, 23 when I was trying. And with regards to the talking first, it did just work with Ira without talking to her beforehand. But maybe that's a governor specific thing.

I have a similar problem with Arwa. Cannot get her pregnant at all.

EDIT: through console and cheat mode it finally worked

Last edited:
I can get my wife pregnant through the console, but the baby never arrives !! the pregnant tag disappear when she is supposed to give birth.

I tried to stay in my castle with her 2 months, in the party, etc I tried all the in game methods. I think it s a bug

I can get my wife pregnant through the console, but the baby never arrives !! the pregnant tag disappear when she is supposed to give birth.

I tried to stay in my castle with her 2 months, in the party, etc I tried all the in game methods. I think it s a bug

Yeah, the console command has never worked for me either.
Try Bannerlord Tweaks to remove the infertility odds.

the baby appeared, but after the first few tries it also kept disappearing after initial success.

What I did is:
1. I put the cheat code. then repeated. At first you should get a message that your wife is already pregnant
2. After some time the cheat code works again. I kept doing the cheat code few times within 1-2 days. (4-5?)
3. I think if you look at your wife character encyclopedia if it stays there that she got pregnant then the cheat works. I had it written there few times
4. Baby was borm successfully after that

good luck guys

Back
Top Bottom