Unable to have child

Users who are viewing this thread

raghavrd1

Recruit
Hello, so I have started a campaign and got married but I'm like two months and still haven't get the girl Pregnant , she is in my party and everything. Am i missing something ? I started a new campaign and got married to sora and still three months in she is still not pregnant and has been in my party. Any suggestion or Patch I don't know about??

You must wait in a settlement with spouse to trigger the daily chance of preggers. The chance is about7-13% depending of woman's age, so I recommend save you game and wait in settlement for 10 days or less, and if no triggers re-load and try again. The chance goes down every time you have a baby but you first few should be easy.

There is also chance of a bug where the game doesn't recognize the spouse in the settlement with you, so to get around this if you have trouble getting pregnant, put spouse as the governor or (if you have no fief) leave them in the tavern with the + button. Let me know if this helps you out.

Omg that worked, I left her in the Settlement for 10+ days and she got pregnant. THANK YOU SO MUCH. Lol

You must wait in a settlement with spouse to trigger the daily chance of preggers. The chance is about7-13% depending of woman's age, so I recommend save you game and wait in settlement for 10 days or less, and if no triggers re-load and try again. The chance goes down every time you have a baby but you first few should be easy.

There is also chance of a bug where the game doesn't recognize the spouse in the settlement with you, so to get around this if you have trouble getting pregnant, put spouse as the governor or (if you have no fief) leave them in the tavern with the + button. Let me know if this helps you out.
I'm having massive problems with this as well, but I don't quite understand the "leave them in the tavern" part. I've looked through my keybinds to see if I maybe have a different keybind, but I can't seem to figure out how to do this.

I'm having massive problems with this as well, but I don't quite understand the "leave them in the tavern" part. I've looked through my keybinds to see if I maybe have a different keybind, but I can't seem to figure out how to do this.
mount-and-blade-2-bannerlord-world-map-lycaron.jpg

In the far top right corner here (just above the arrow pointing to the right) there is a dark circle next to the pictured faces - that's the "+" button @AnandaShanti was referring to. After clicking on the "Go to the tavern district" on the left hand panel, press that plus button (upper right hand portion of the screen) - that will allow you to drop your lovely spouse in the tavern. There you two will find warm beds, warm food, and delicious libations - perfect for baby making! :mrgreen:

mount-and-blade-2-bannerlord-world-map-lycaron.jpg

In the far top right corner here (just above the arrow pointing to the right) there is a dark circle next to the pictured faces - that's the "+" button @AnandaShanti was referring to. After clicking on the "Go to the tavern district" on the left hand panel, press that plus button (upper right hand portion of the screen) - that will allow you to drop your lovely spouse in the tavern. There you two will find warm beds, warm food, and delicious libations - perfect for baby making! :mrgreen:
Thanks for the help! However, it only leaves my spouse in the keep, not the tavern district. Does that matter?

did they change the formula for pregnancies? i remember in earlier versions that my wife popped out children like there was no tomorrow even if she was on her own party thousands of miles away lol

did they change the formula for pregnancies? i remember in earlier versions that my wife popped out children like there was no tomorrow even if she was on her own party thousands of miles away lol
Yes, they changed that. And now it's turbo buggy as well. Last patch I had to create a party with the spouse, then call the spouse party to an army. That was the only way I could get anything going. Now I can't seem to get it to work at all.

Thanks for the help! However, it only leaves my spouse in the keep, not the tavern district. Does that matter?
Oops. Yes. The other poster and I neglected to take into account (even when in the tavern screen) your family members go to the castle. Only your companions stay in a tavern.
She also leaves the settlements I place her in, lmao
And this is the problem... They move.

You are not of potent seed. Beware betrayal upon pregnancy result :wink:. My issue is my kids are not growing up and there's no way to tell male or female?

It might be superstition. But I've found that if I assign the wife as governor, and then I go talk to her BEFORE I spend the night in the town, that she seems to always get pregnant within 3 days.

If she's governor and I just stay in the city/keep without going to the lord's hall and talking to her first, she seems to never get pregnant.

It's like you have to remind her that you're in town, so she actually shows up in her proper bedroom that night.

Tried it for a while now, and I've managed to make it work with Ira. I was trying the same thing for a few hours with Svana, idk if she's infertile or something? Can't seem to make it work ever with Svana, the army thing worked with Adalindis before the last patch as well and she was popping out babies like no other.

Yeah, this "fix" doesn't seem to be working at all for me, even when they stay in the settlement.
Who is wife, how old is she? That sucks that they move out of settlement, wtf is the point of this function if they move around?
If you happen to own a fief though just put her as governor. Maybe get a fief and put her as Governor, she should stay put, if not it's a bug and needs a report.
I mean it is a bug anyways if you can't make her pregnant just in your party waiting in a settlement.

If she's governor and I just stay in the city/keep without going to the lord's hall and talking to her first, she seems to never get pregnant.
Interesting, maybe this makes the game check and remember their location.

Back
Top Bottom