Need More Info Unable to form independent clan during "Create an Imperial Faction" quest.

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

RIPtoucanSAM

Recruit
Summary: Overall, I am not able to form an independent clan. I own a castle (Garontor) at the moment which checks off the “Own an imperial settlement” task. I have spoken with the female half which is for the imperials since owning this castle. She responds with “come talk to me when you’ve made a decision.” Events leading up to this was that I was a mercenary for the Batannia faction and then left through the king while on this particular stage of the quest line. I then attacked a unit/general…thingy from the Western Empire to start a war with them. I then took over the particular castle and now here we are.
How to Reproduce
: N/A
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Create an Imperial Faction—or the four other that come with that.
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version:
native-1 (just the normal one)
Computer Specs
:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M
CPU: i7-4700HQ
RAM:8gb?
Motherboard: Baseboard?? Asus G750JW
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD:

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.
Hi there, I have the same problem, I have veron castle. And all four requirements are checked off in the “create an imperial faction quest”, yet when I try to complete the quest by talking to Istiana the option to complete it is greyed out and says it’s because I should be ruling a kingdom of imperial culture
Any help with this would be much appreciated

Hi there, I have the same problem, I have veron castle. And all four requirements are checked off in the “create an imperial faction quest”, yet when I try to complete the quest by talking to Istiana the option to complete it is greyed out and says it’s because I should be ruling a kingdom of imperial culture
Any help with this would be much appreciated
Hi! Could you please upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can investigate it further.
You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

Back
Top Bottom