Unable to form an army

Users who are viewing this thread

Hymi

Recruit
Could someone please explain to me why my 4 party leaders and all my vassal do not recruit troops? They all stand still without moving all the time, i'm stuck I can't fight any war because I can't form an army and I find myself having to pay crazy amounts to stay at peace with everyone.. pls HELP

if you have no money, your partyleaders can´t recruit. and you can´t form an army because your parties need at least 40% or so of their max troops to call them into an army. or it´s a bug

if you have no money, your partyleaders can´t recruit. and you can´t form an army because your parties need at least 40% or so of their max troops to call them into an army. or it´s a bug
I have a lot of money so that's not the problem i think

It takes them awhile to get going and make armies, plan on doing all the wars yourself for a good while, eventually you'll see vassal armies forming up. For your clan parties, it's better to just give them troops directly and then add them to your army and then NEVER let the out of you army, EVER. As you see, they are very stupid and take a long time to do anything, so it's better to keep them with you and do it for them.

AI parties just standing around or staying at fiefs, I think is some kind of bug, I think the ai (cheating) is checking (magically) if it can get recruits near bye but when it checks it can't so it just sits there, or something.

For your clan parties, it's better to just give them troops directly and then add them to your army and then NEVER let the out of you army, EVER. As you see, they are very stupid and take a long time to do anything, so it's better to keep them with you and do it for them.
+1 let them off the leash and they’ll soon lose all the top tier troops you’ve donated to them. They’re too stupid to take care of themselves outside your army.

Back
Top Bottom