v1.0.0.3539
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

IlllIIl

Recruit
Summary:
Yes, I did see a reminder that players need to join a kingdom to unlock the legion system.
I think this is a serious narrative logic error. I look forward to a response on whether it is a bug or expected behavior.
And I'm thinking about building a kingdom from scratch instead of joining one and betraying them. (Just talking, that's not the point)

Narrative 1: I formed a clan with other NPCs and fought bloodily on the battlefield with a "wartime contract". However, when NPC is set up as a squad leader, the clan leader's own team will not be able to fight with the clan squad, which is equivalent to the squad leader rejecting the clan leader's invitation to fight every time, that is, the squad leader tears up the "wartime contract". (here "clan" is more similar to "comrades-in-arms" than "friends and family").

Narrative 2: As a clan leader, I invite others to join my clan and pay for hiring, and if I make them a squad leader, I also pay for the squad. However, I found that when I wasn't joining the kingdom, I couldn't fight with those squad whose leaders rejected my call to battle every time. The squad leaders only answered my call when I joined the kingdoms, which made me wonder if the squads were affiliated with my clan or those kingdoms.

Of course, developers can set such a mechanism based on any consideration, but there is a major logic error. The Open Legion system is just a quick fix. Or create more complex systems to make it reasonable to disable the legion system when not joining the kingdom. But shutting down the legion system like that,just a very lazy way to deal with it.
(My previous title was "Can't use the Legion system without joining a kingdom", This title reflects a quick fix rather than a logic error itself)

And, I'm talking about full functionality including field and siege warfare and not just squads following the clan leader's team.

Have you used cheats and if so which:No.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom