Version number
e1.5.7
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

ShaunTheMad

Recruit
Summary: See the linked image. Notice the dialog option that is conspicuously missing.
How to Reproduce: Visit the Tavern in Danustica and find the Ransom Broker (if he spawns at all) and talk to him. I am unsure if this only happens under certain conditions but I the time I had a companion who had been captured by bandits I wanted to ransom though was unable to when I choose that dialog option. I has then unable to exit the dialog at all and had to exit to menu without saving loosing my progress. I had some prisoners in my party at the time but no named prisoners.
Scene Name (if related): Danustica Tavern
Media (Screenshots & Video):
2CD77E1FC19D5CAB3B01393516E347CE8C118531

Computer Specs:
GPU: Radeon RX 580
GPU Driver Version: 4.6 (I think)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7
RAM: 16GB DDR
Motherboard: Micro-Star B450M Mortar (MS-7B89)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

The same in the few other cities. Not only in Danustica.
Can confirm. Reload the old and tried the exact same thing with the ransom broker in Onira and had the exact same problem. This seems to occur whenever you have a companion who has been captured. I tried to test this on the beta branch, but my companion kept defeating the bandits that were capturing her on 1.5.7 so I can't say if it's been fixed in the beta branch.

Hello, this issue is fixed on version e1.5.8. You can switch to e1.5.8(current BETA) version or wait until the current live version updates. Please let me know if the issue persists on a new campaign in e1.5.8.

Hello, this issue is fixed on version e1.5.8. You can switch to e1.5.8(current BETA) version or wait until the current live version updates. Please let me know if the issue persists on a new campaign in e1.5.8.
I am indeed now able to exit the dialog with the ransom broker, however I am still unable to ransom my companion. I will submit a seperate ticket for that issue.

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom