Resolved Unable to create own kingdom if you have given the dragon banner to another faction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey guys I’m stuck I cannot progress in the game effectively. I originally started out in the southern empire and have given them the dragon banner. Then we got our butts whipped so I switched to another one. I got bored so I left and took over a castle down south. I cannot create a kingdom the option is greyed out. I think it’s because I’ve given the banner away. Welp this sucks now it’s impossible to progress because of my relations with everyone. If anyone has any ideas how to create a kingdom LMK!!!

I think atm the only way to create a kingdom is with the dragon banner.

I really hope they change it so anyone can create a kingdom any time.

With the number of playthroughs many of us are likely to do it doesn't make sense to make us do the story every time.

Hey guys I’m stuck I cannot progress in the game effectively. I originally started out in the southern empire and have given them the dragon banner. Then we got our butts whipped so I switched to another one. I got bored so I left and took over a castle down south. I cannot create a kingdom the option is greyed out. I think it’s because I’ve given the banner away. Welp this sucks now it’s impossible to progress because of my relations with everyone. If anyone has any ideas how to create a kingdom LMK!!!
It pretty clearly explains to you that you can either start your own kingdom or give the banner away. In the current builds of the game, that was your own legitimate way to do it.

However, if you're not opposed to using a mod to fix this situation, you can download and install the Developer Console, then you'll need to open it using Ctrl + Shift + ~ on your keyboard. Type "config.cheat_mode 1" to enable cheats. Then type "campaign.create_player_kingdom" and you should be good to go. You can type "config.cheat_mode 0" to turn cheats back off.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom