Unable To Connect To Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Fixed it by doing this: "Hi,i had one rgl_config in C:/users/my profile/appdata and one in C:users/my profile/documents/mount and blade warband
When i changed only one Use_secure_connection = 1 to Use_secure_connection = 0  i still get unable to connect to server error, but when i changed both of them, it was ok. Thats my solution.
I hope it helps :smile:"

Thanks a lot man!

Of course i've gone through all the trouble with reinstalling and every little other s*it before I've read this. xD

Prade said:
Fixed it, seems i have 2 files rgl.config.txt i modified the one in

C:\Documents and Settings\USER NAME\Application Data\Mount&Blade Warband

It didn't work, but the other one is at

C:\Users\USER NAME\Documents\Mount&Blade Warband

And this time it works!

Thanks!

Actually Skotak said the same thing, but I didn't read it properly because his filepaths were close together (so thanks to him too).

For Win7 users, these are the paths:

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Mount&Blade Warband

C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount&Blade Warband

Bizzare that both my WFaS and my brother's Warband on the same connection were working, but my problem's resolved.  :smile:

I'm struck with this same bug, unable to connect to server. I changed the two files (use_secure_connection) on the two location, the result is that I can connect but I'm thrown out of the server in 2 seconds after arriving. I lowered the graphics as suggested in the link above but no avail, still crashing. Any ideas? Yes I have the latest patch.

one thing that might work try adding severs to your favs then trying to connect to the severs that way worked for me so i hope it works for you

Bizzare that both my WFaS and my brother's Warband on the same connection were working, but my problem's resolved.  :smile:

thank you took 2 days but it I finally found the solution thanks to u

IsoA said:
I'm struck with this same bug, unable to connect to server. I changed the two files (use_secure_connection) on the two location, the result is that I can connect but I'm thrown out of the server in 2 seconds after arriving. I lowered the graphics as suggested in the link above but no avail, still crashing. Any ideas? Yes I have the latest patch.

I have the same issue as well, Puting both files in the correct spots only made me stay in the server for an extra 2 minutes. Also I even added servers to my Favorites, and tried joining that way, and still was kicked from it saying "Connection to server lost"......

Hi everyone,

I just purchased M&B Warband on steam and when i tried to connect to one of the server i got the "unable to connect to server" just after the "validating cd-key" message at the top left of the screen.
Thing is, the game didn't even ask for a cd-key yet. Am i missing something ?

I've had this problem for sometime now and you good people of the forum have helped me greatly with this solution.
Just thought I'd voice my thanks :grin: keep on doin what your doin.

I have tryed all the solutions, but i still get "You have been kicked" message and that's on every server.
I have windows 7.

admins or who ever is listening who knows what they are on about hear my plea for help
i bought this game like 3-4months back
WHY DOZNT MULTIPLAYER WORK ON WARBAND!!!! UNABLE TO CONNECT
i find servers i can favorite them if i wish i can do ANYTHING BUT PLAY on multiplayer and my gosh you do get sick of singleplayer
eventually
i bought fire and sword and thats nowhere near as good as this one
PLEASE FIX IT!!!!!

I bought warband but got so fed up of singleplayer I uninstalled it. But i'm downloading it again now and multiplayer better work!! I will do everything everybody posted here and dear god i hope it works because multiplayer just looks puer awesomeness.

Barnsey said:
I bought warband but got so fed up of singleplayer I uninstalled it. But i'm downloading it again now and multiplayer better work!! I will do everything everybody posted here and dear god i hope it works because multiplayer just looks puer awesomeness.

I want a frickin cheeseburger.

Fehnor said:
Barnsey said:

I want a frickin cheeseburger.
I want to play M&B Warband multiplayer! :sad:

Meevar the Mighty said:

There is no config file in Roaming path ? Any idea ?

Back
Top Bottom